• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza Downgrade (Forms 1-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TLT1 Well, Lord Kavpeny told me that he is going to rescale the Dragon Ball Z characters if this calculation is accepted.

So, what do you think about the calculation? Does it seem valid?

antvasima linked me the calculation for revision.

the mathematics are correct. thats all i can say.

i leave it to others to decide how it fits into powerscaling for DBZ according to the timeline, powerleves etc. since i am not an expert for this

-> i cant give an suggestion whether or not DB profiles should be changed or not due to that. sorry

Lord Kavpeny needs to decide how best to rescale the characters first, and he has various other projects to take care of as well.

All right. Post re-scaling: IMO:

• Namek Saga
    • Dwarf Star level+
      • First form Frieza
      • Vegeta
    • Small Star level
      • Piccolo (fusion with Nail)
      • Second form Frieza
    • Small Star level+
      • Third form Frieza
      • Gohan (rage boost)
      • Vegeta (after being healed by Dende)
      • Base Goku (At least)
    • Star level
      • Final form Frieza
      • King Cold
    • Star level+
      • SS Goku
      • SS Trunks
  • Android Saga
    • Large Star level
      • SS Goku
      • SS Vegeta
      • SS Trunks
      • Android #16
      • Android #17
      • Android #18
      • Android #19
      • Android #20
      • First Form Cell
      • Piccolo (post-fusion with Kami)
      • Second Form Cell (at the very apex of Large Star level)
    • Large Star level+
      • SS Goku (Full-power)
      • SS Gohan (Full-power)
      • SS Vegeta (Ascended)
      • SS Trunks (Ascended, Ultra)
      • Perfect Cell
      • Cell Juniors
    • Solar System level
      • Super Perfect Cell
      • SS2 Gohan
If you compare with this, you will realize that Android Saga characters are the same. This is due to the extremely small range of Star level (only 2.33x). Even if the top tier Z warriors were somewhat stronger by Android Saga, they would likely still crossover into the Large Star category.

Agreements/disagreements?

Say this might be a bit off-topic, but is every form from ROF's Frieza "Atleast 3-B" or is that only his golden form?

I am fine with the rescaling. Does anybody know if there are other DBZ characters that need to be modified?

Antvasima said:
I am fine with the rescaling. Does anybody know if there are other DBZ characters that need to be modified?
Probably the non-canon ones like Garlick Jr. and Cooler

Antvasima said:
this will affect the Ginyu force I believe. oh and nail.

Alright, so going by the ratings that Lord Kavpeny suggested above, what should we scale them to?

I'd have Captain Ginyu at Regular 5-A, With the rest of the Ginyu force (excluding guldo) at At least 5-B (Nail would also be At least 5-B. hes about their level)

Okay then. So, who wants to do the revisions? (As usual, remember to adjust the Durability and Striking Strength categories accordingly)

Antvasima said:
Okay then. So, who wants to do the revisions? (As usual, remember to adjust the Durability and Striking Strength categories accordingly)
I think Garlick Jr. should be Small star level+, as he is stronger than Piccolo after absorbing Nail, and Cooler should be Star level+ by being stronger than Final Form Frieza (yes I know Goku stomped him, but this was likely after his training Yardrat.)

Would this edit be for the content moderators only? I currently have time at the moment, so I can replace the old stats with the edits according to Kapveny.

Well, at the very least you will need to coordinate with an admin or content moderstor to temporarily unlock certain pages. You could also have to be careful to exactly follow Lord Kavpeny's instructions, and to check that you use the right Striking Strength tiers.

It would probably be best to wait a several hours to let the other administrators get the chance to respond though, and I am too tired and dizzy to do this myself.

There is no rush when doing this stuff. Most of the content mods should arrive in a couple hours, so I will have a chance to talk to one of the mods about this edit when they arrive.

In my opinion, Freeza 2nd Form should be dwarf star level+, as all sources indicate he is only 2x stronger than first form Freeza.

KoichiSamakibara said:
The problem is that Frieza did it casually. We all know the face Frieza makes when he is trying his hardest.
And Ulquiorra transformed Twice and his power is the same as his base even do that's not how it is in the series. Because it doesn't have feats. Frieza doesn't have any feats beyond star level in any of his transformations.

HokageMangaVox said:
KoichiSamakibara said:
The problem is that Frieza did it casually. We all know the face Frieza makes when he is trying his hardest.
And Ulquiorra transformed Twice and his power is the same as his base even do that's not how it is in the series. Because it doesn't have feats. Frieza doesn't have any feats beyond star level in any of his transformations.
A casual feat makes it low end, giving him a [---] level+

A casual feat makes it low end, giving him a [---] level+

Yet, he has no feats beyond Star Level after his first form. Except from a baseless powerscaling of (+)

I agree with DontTalk, The old calc is far better and this other guy seems biased towards the obd even though they did a great job and we did take the high-end anyway. I say we leave his stats the way they are since its unnecessary & tedious to adjust them.

@FanofRPGs: Frieza's energy output was calculated as 1.7 tenatons. If we scale ki output linearly, a 2x boost should put 2nd form at 3.4 tenatons (Small Star).

@Faisal: Soon. Let's wait for at least 24 hours since my power-scaling post (around 12 hours from now), so that all members have a decent amount of time to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back