• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freedom Planet character portraits

BlastX

He/Him
Shouldn't the characters have portraits of ther FP1 selves as well? Since they only have their FP2 selves as their only portrait (except Spade...even though he does have a FP2 redesign).

I hope i ain't being annoying with this.

Also I think we should specify that some abilities are from their FP2 selves (like the blink dash, boost cancel, etc), since people might assume they always had them

Do you mean adding his FP2 version?

Because I thought we agreed we use the official sketches for the FP1 portraits and Spade already has it

You can add the images if you wish.

D5g39as-bf185749-cb4d-4962-aa25-4675ee9ffaf5
D55bi1t-4d4ecda2-938f-40d4-ad4f-25388acefcb4
D55fkfm-5fb01c14-51ed-4d6e-a19d-854d08aa815a
D55mx4p-5a599ee6-88f8-43e9-b2d4-1e7629290804
This are the portraits I wanna add (they go in the FP1 tab).
I would add them but the profiles are locked.

Also I wanna remove the FP2 abilities they have since the game ain't even out yet.

I think these ones would fit far better (Except for Neera Li due to lack of better options, like Spade)

And yeah, you may remove the FP2 stuff, as that game isn´t even out yet.

Back