• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy vs Michael

Michael pretty much take this.Most of Freddy feats only happen in the Dream World,outside of The Dream World he got easily kickass.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
So basically Michael wins due to having all the abilities Freddy has and more?
No in real life Michael much stronger and mobility,.If Freddy manage to catche Michael off guard he can kill Michael,but this likely not happen due to Michael durability and stealth skill.

Also though low, Michael's regen might help from minor cuts and lacerations. And yeah the superior durability and stealth put him higher then Freddy in this. Strength also make it where he could easily lift Freddy, not that that's much of a factor I guess. :/

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Also though low, Michael's regen might help from minor cuts and lacerations. And yeah the superior durability and stealth put him higher then Freddy in this. Strength also make it where he could easily lift Freddy, not that that's much of a factor I guess. :/
Freddy in real world lack of many feat he need.Most of his feat only happen in the Dream World.

True. Bringing him into the real world tends to be used in the plot to finally kill off Freddy. And due to that point usually being in the climax, he tends to have a limited time in the real world. Does have decent pain tolerance though.

I am not sure about what everyone is saying. Freddy did give Jason a very hard time in the real world, and Jason should be able to easily kill Michael, so I am not really sure if Michael would really stand a chance against Freddy. Granted, Jason did win in the end, and the main reason why Freddy gave him so much trouble in the real world was because of the construction equipment. Hmm... Where does this fight take place? Will the area benefit either of them?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I am not sure about what everyone is saying. Freddy did give Jason a very hard time in the real world, and Jason should be able to easily kill Michael, so I am not really sure if Michael would really stand a chance against Freddy. Granted, Jason did win in the end, and the main reason why Freddy gave him so much trouble in the real world was because of the construction equipment. Hmm... Where does this fight take place? Will the area benefit either of them?
Firstly,Freddy VS Jason is non-canon due to this site does not taking crossover as canon.Secondly,even that Freddy use construction equipment and he atttack Jason weak point (eyes,etc).If the OP doesn't mention anything then the fight take place in New York City.Thirdly,if you look in Michael respect thread he actually much faster,stronger and more durable than Freddy.

What James said was correct, Though I had forgotten so thank you for reminding me. The only feats that Freddy ever shows anything in the real world is his above human durability and pain tolerance. In FvJ that isn't canon to this argument, he shows speed and more durability. Strangely enough, the one I believe that shows the most real world Freddy, is TNOES 2. He shows strength and slight fire/heat Manipulation. Though sense neither or those things are in this fight it seems to pretty easily be Michael. Btw if F.Force wanted to make a new profile or category on Freddy's profile for Freddy from FvJ would that be possible? Probably would have to be talked about in a revision thread.

He can make a new keys for Freddy "Composite Freddy" for every version of Freddy that exists if he wanted,but i don't think that are necessary.I never seen fully any NOES before but know some of feats that he portrayed,still i don't see Freddy feats in real life not good as Michael.

Even we take FvJ as canon,

Michael Survives a point blank explosio and walks out of the fire ball,

Dodge gunfire,

Lifts a grown woman with just a knife,

Throws Busta Rhymes into a wall with one hand,

Dodges knives being thrown at him,

Jabs his finger though someone's skull

Catches a pitchfork and disarms the person wielding it

Survives being shot by a firing squad and a fall down a mine-shaft.

Unfazed after being hit by a shotgun and disarms the person wielding it

Not to mentiond,Michael is no stranger to otherwise fatal injuries, such as being impaled, burned alive, bleeding out, etc.

Freddy:

-Teleportation:This can be very annoy with Michael

-Telekinesis:Don't known how this work

-Regenerationn:Michael can't bypass Freddy regen,especially with just a small knife

-Fire Manipulation:Same for Telekinesis but Michael no familiar with being burned to death.

Michael:

-Pain Inhibition means Freddy also can't kill him with just a gloves consider he has tanked much worst

-Immortality and regen may help Michael in a long-run fight.But Freddy fight with Jason,who is much more stronger,durable,faster,better regen and immortality and harder to kills.

However,Michael can:

-Possess him

-Create illusion to trick him

-Michael can easily sneak up to Freddy if he lose his guard.

-Michael also got very good reflex,he can disarms Freddy by taking away his gloves.

-Not to mention,Michael is much smarter than Jason,he can form out complex plans,strategies.Freddy is overconfident and rather toy with his victims than just go straight to killing.Michael can trick Freddy into his trap by play dead to kill him.If Michael realized that knife swinging is not enough to kill Freddy,he just can crush his head,decapitate him into multiple parts.

Tbh I don't remember Freddy having that great of regen...in anything really. Was it in the comics?

Michael has survived fire before correct.

So right now I'm guessing you still think Michael can come out on top or inconclusive.

Back