• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Kruger vs The Joker

Evil vs evil

For this fight it starts off in the dream world and Joker has his standard equipment, the fight can only end in death (for these two would you expect it any other way), and no Necromicon for Freddy

Before anyone says that this is a stomp for Freddy there are three things worth bearing in mind

1 - Freddy's power in the dream world is proportional to how much his victim fears him. However, Joker has shown resistance to Scarecrow's fear gas and so that should limit the amount of power Freddy his in the dream world

2 - Freddy has a habit of toying with his victims and prolonging that fight, which would only play into the Joker's hands

3 - Joker is a LOT tougher than most people give him credit for, he's survived a lot of crazy stuff and cheated death multiple times.

So that's all, place your bets

All three points make you sound like you WANT the Joker to win.

But, i dissagre.

Yes, the Joker (In the Batman EndGame) is inmortal because of the magic liquid who´s name i dont remember, but he is still weak in mental barriers.

Freedy is omnipresent and would have Jack on his hand the entire "fight"

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
All three points make you sound like you WANT the Joker to win.

But, i dissagre.

Yes, the Joker (In the Batman EndGame) is inmortal because of the magic liquid who´s name i dont remember, but he is still weak in mental barriers.

Freedy is omnipresent and would have Jack on his hand the entire "fight"
No, I'm just pointing out why this fight isn't a stomp

This fight is definately goes to Freddy via invisiblity, intangibility, soul manipulation, telekenesis, durability manipulation, time manipulation and much more.

Also, Freddy's power in the dream world is dependant on how many people fear him and souls that he has absorbed, not how much the single person he's facing fears him.

Otakuzoid said:
This fight is definately goes to Freddy via invisiblity, intangibility, soul manipulation, telekenesis, durability manipulation, time manipulation and much more.
Also, Freddy's power in the dream world is dependant on how many people fear him and souls that he has absorbed, not how much the single person he's facing fears him.
Freddy does however, try to make the single person he stalking fear him before he kills them, because of that he tries to shape the dream world into a state where he can psycologically torture his victims for his own enjoyment. That however, isn't likely to work on Joker due to his insanity. If Freddy were bloodlusted and went on the offensive, then that wold be another matter.

That amount of time is critical for this fight. The main deciding factor is would Joker be able to survive long enough in order to drag Freddy into the real world. I believe Joker wouldn't go down very easy if Freddy is in character given Joker's unpredictability, agility and surprising toughness. But could he survive long enough is the key point, that's the one that I'm undecided about

I personally think this fight is a toss-up but feel free to disagree

Back