• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger VS Lust

I...don't know where this idea came from.

Fight takes place in the Dream World.

Fight can end in Death, KO or BFR (Tho, I'm unsure how a BFR can happen in the the Dream World)

Lust VS Freddy
Current Vote:

Freddy: 2

Lust: 0

Putting my vote down: My money is on Krueger for the same reasons that he beat Jason in the other thread. In the Dream World, Freddy just simply outclasses Lust when it comes to hax. Freddy is capable of invisiblity, intangibility, durability bypassing, matter manipulation, time manipulation and much more.

I'll admit that I'm not very knowledgable in FMA, but I'm pretty sure that Lust doesn't really have a counter to being turned into paper.

Lust gets the rust. She isn't dealing with anything Dream Freddy can do, as stated already by Otakuzoid.

Otakuzoid said:
Putting my vote down: My money is on Krueger for the same reasons that he beat Jason in the other thread. In the Dream World, Freddy just simply outclasses Lust when it comes to hax. Freddy is capable of invisiblity, intangibility, durability bypassing, matter manipulation, time manipulation and much more.
I'll admit that I'm not very knowledgable in FMA, but I'm pretty sure that Lust doesn't really have a counter to being turned into paper.
I'll agree on freddy winning cause of this

Irrelevant. The fight takes place in the Dream World, for it would be a stomp in Lust's favor otherwise.

Can Lust even do anything to Krueger in the Dream World?

Talonmask said:
Irrelevant. The fight takes place in the Dream World, for it would be a stomp in Lust's favor otherwise.
Can Lust even do anything to Krueger in the Dream World?

I don't know if Freddy's reality warping has effects on nonhumans (Jason was formerly human).

I don't know if Freddy's reality warping has effects on nonhumans (Jason was formerly human).

Well, Krueger has only ever effected humans who dream, but there's nothing suggesting he can't do more than that.

If Lust can't even touch Krueger within the dream world, this is pretty much a stomp.

Talonmask said:
Well, Krueger has only ever effected humans who dream, but there's nothing suggesting he can't do more than that.
If Lust can't even touch Krueger within the dream world, this is pretty much a stomp.

There's also nothing suggesting he can. But, if he can, he stomps.

The issue here is that his durabily manipulation are dependant on his understanding of his opponents fears and how freightened they are (like it says in his weaknesses, so dont hope on the turning to paper, since he used it against a kid who loved comics). I dont believe lust has shown any fears in FMA if I recall correctly. Even if she has, he's not going to be lucky and guess it right, which pretty much makes the whole fear thing useless. Time manipulation was most likely used to place more fear, so it's not going to help much either. Regenerationn and her durability should last against being tossed around. Invisibility doesn't help much either since it's concealment. He also (IIRC) only uses intangibility to phase through walls. This still is unfair since the only known way people has succsesfully put down Freddy was in the real world.

Back