• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear VS Monokuma

Both at 9-B, Ultimate Custom Night Freddy and Danganronpa V3 Monokuma are used

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place inside Hope's Peak Academy's

Both have full arsenal

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

The Possessed Animatronic, Freddy Fazbear:7 (Ican'tthinkof1goodname, 00potato, Zencha9, ThisThingisReallyBroken, Gewsbumpz_dude, Mr_Exotic_Goldie, Robot972)

The Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy, Monokuma:0

Inconclusive:0

f958b523f6419ff5212f793880f6ab19a1d2f327r1-750-1293v2_00.jpg
latest

Last edited:
I mean, yes. We don't even know the AP difference. I'm just noting that V3 Monokuma is not very high into 9-B. I'm not into joules so someone else would need to point out the AP difference.

V3kuma kinda fodder tbh
the only thing this monokuma has is Flashback Lights and Purification neither of them work here so he gets ****** i vote for freddy

Freddy due to his overall superior strength. Plus I reckon his Immortality and Enhanced Senses can give him more advantages in this fight.

Too bad Monokuma doesn't have any feats of at least martial art prowess or weaponry like Monokuma from 1 and 2. He would smoke Freddy here. But well, he's irrelevant in V3...

Back