• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards (Marvel Comics) vs Zen'ō (Dragon Ball)

Xlee1150 said:
Zeno is stupid while Franklin is smarter than everyone in DBVerse
Franklin stomps DBverse.
"Zeno, I do not like you!, you're disturbing! instand Timline Nuke" Fight is over. finished.

Xenovers, heroes characters stompen very very hard.

His range is Universal+ with his Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, and Reality Warping powers

Frankling stomps DB verse I guess.

Stomp. The scaling of 2C of Marvel is way higher than Dragonball. Like in the thousands, given the scaling from SHuman Gorath

I was a bit upset when I saw this thread.... But anyways:

Technically Franklin would be a lot higher on the 2-C scale than Zen'O [Casual 100 Timelines vs Casual 32 timelines] ... To the point he'd oneshot without effort.

( Remembers that I NEED to upgrade Franklin [and Galactus, and most of the 2-C's] as Low 2-C/2-C is debatably the biggest lowball for him in existence considering even as a baby he's had 2-A feats and likely a great deal higher. )

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I was a bit upset when I saw this thread.... But anyways:
Technically Franklin would be a lot higher on the 2-C scale than Zen'O [Casual 100 Timelines vs Casual 32 timelines] ... To the point he'd oneshot without effort.

( Remembers that I NEED to upgrade Franklin [and Galactus, and most of the 2-C's] as Low 2-C/2-C is debatably the biggest lowball for him in existence considering even as a baby he's had 2-A feats and likely a great deal higher. )
Why were you upset?

@Moon Because it reminds me how much I really need to go through and upgrade Franklin.

@Light Based on what though ? This is a more " who'll be able to defeat the other faster " . Mad Celestials scale ludicrously above those who are ludicrously above Silver Surfer's Speed Feat .

Especially concerning the unlikelihood of EE being quicker on the draw than Reality Warping. His takes a thought, Zen'O a hand movement.

How likely is he to use it, and what does he do with it?

Come to think of it, is on thought really faster than clenching your fist? In practise it should be, but you'd have process and gather your thoughts and make a choice first. It not like he'd RW Zeno the very instant he sees the dude.

He did it instantly to the Celestials as soon as he dropped down. So he's likely to use it ASAP.

Considering it was outright stated he can move at yoctoseconds,and at 'billions of feints & parries per second', I would say that his thought and reaction speed is definitely impressive. The question is when would he see Zen'O as a threat... And vice versa ?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
He did it instantly to the Celestials as soon as he dropped down. So he's likely to use it ASAP.
Considering it was outright stated he can move at yoctoseconds,and at 'billions of feints & parries per second', I would say that his thought and reaction speed is definitely impressive. The question is when would he see Zen'O as a threat... And vice versa ?
Does DBZ even have true reaction speed scaling?

Franklin is a 2-C who stomps characters that stomp characters who stomp characters that can stomp Zeno, DB can't hang with proper high-end Reality Warper/Hax settings, especially Marvel and DC, mismatch.

Mr. Redic said:
Franklin is a 2-C who stomps characters that stomp characters who stomp characters that can stomp Zeno, DB can't hang with proper high-end Reality Warper/Hax settings, especially Marvel and DC, mismatch.
If two characters have the exact same Tier rating, in this case 2-C, then logically it can't be a mismatch. That's the whole point of VS threads to begin with, to figure out which characters of the same ranking would win against each other.

Ability and hax stomps exist.

For instance, a character that only knows how to do melee attacks will lose against a ranged attacker that knows teleportation, even if they are in the same tier. When one character has no way to deal with the other, its a mismatch/stomp.

Actually melee fighters can counter teleportation, if they're able to sense where the enemy is going to teleport to next and time their next move accordingly. Frieza demonstrated this in the ToP arc, against Jimeze.

Teleportation from someone that scales several millions times faster ? FR could literally blitz Zen'O before he raises one hand up. Adult FR did it twice in-canon to avoid confrontation.

Teleportation depends on how it is executed. And can be countered by precog or anticipating where the opponent teleports to and doing something. Like set traps or send multiple multiversal energy blast towards the area they will teleport to.

The reality is that those near-bottom tier Marvel 2-C characters can do everything Zeno has done, plus way more in the hax department, and do things like control or destroy dozens or hundreds of universes.

Just look at all the stuff a well-fed Galactus can do that Zeno can't do anything about (even the 4-B Silver Surfer can resist Void Manipulation, which is basically Zeno's only big trump card in hax), and Franklin's beyond him, this just isn't a fair match.

Back