• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West Tournament Right 6 Frank West vs Patrick

Except he doesn't *have* a lot of powers to begin with to be perfectly honest. Also I doubt most of the people Patrick "fights" fully scale to him because he normally effortlessly kills people. You can also argue that Patrick's fighting experience is lacking as well, honestly.

Frank is still skilled with an Exo suit and honestly his Exo suit is probably more durable than the calced feat considering it took all that energy unharmed.

They do though. Surviving any hits scales considering a casual kick from him is what caused his Wall level feat. Pinhead definitely fully scales. Dolls I said are probably a bit weaker. Really though. It's heir ranged weapons which matter. Like spike chains and guns

And it isn't gonna stop his or their guns. A gun would go through it. Franks suit is only 4 times more durable than him. But his guns still more than destroy a person of his levels body. Considering the average gun requires you to be very high 9-B to 9-A to start resisting and being bullet proof. This gun definitely pierces

The feat pls

also I mean the ice exo should realistically scale to freezing a person which is 300 mj iirc and an Exo suit can tank that kind of attack.

**** I'm an idiot. I haven't been here in forever.

Okay so...most of Frank's weapons to instakill require him to get close. His 9-A form requires him to get close and he gets sniped before he makes it to Patrick. His hax requires him to get close as well. Everything that has the chance to kill, because snipers cannot due to the massive ap difference, require frank to get up close, which frank will be unable to do because

A. His durability in 9-B doesn't allow it and he can't use those weapons in his 9-A form

B. He doesn't have the range in his 9-A form evidently and I will straight up admit that.

So I'm gonna ask what makes this not a range stomp considering you've closed one of my battles for something similar.

frank Has range guns too. And they go just as far as Patrick's range. And sniper which goes even further. He isn't entirely bullet proof. Only resistant. He was brought up to win not through power, but overwhelming cause many summons.

Except you know.

hes 13 times stronger than Frank, and even then a sniper gullet isn't gonna do jack to someone *that* more durable

You've closed my other match for lesser reasons. At this range frank can't do anything.

1. No. I closed that match because that was a person with a gun vs a person without a gun. That fight was obvious

2. It would though. 9-A is where bullet proof starts. He isn't into 9-A. He has a resistance too it. But not bullet proof. On top of that, much wider effect in attack with his suit. Ice tornadoes are definitely something to think about. Plus Frank have guns you have brough up before which can bypass durability. Which even if we say that the sniper didn't offer enough. His other guns are within the same range as Patrick's. Aka. He could still kill Patrick with these weapons. You got them labeled that their range definitely could match his range. So he still has options and a way not to get ranged stomped. Even assuming his guns wouldn't work. (Which the stronger ones would be able to damage)

Restrict the damned summons above 9-A, come on. 8-B gods? Dude, really? That's not much of a debate. You can argue it isn't a stomp, but that's not the point. You should be aiming to make as fair of a match as possible, not as close to a stomp without it being a stomp.

Those summons actually make it a double stomp to be honest because Frank can maybe fight one person at this dude's power level. He can't fight 4 or so extra people who are also thirteen times stronger than him when one can teleport and he dies from one hit from literally anything if he tries to use anything that's not his Exo suit.

This Exo suit, may I add, had the range of a pistol at most.

Moritzva said:
Restrict the damned summons above 9-A, come on. 8-B gods? Dude, really? That's not much of a debate. You can argue it isn't a stomp, but that's not the point. You should be aiming to make as fair of a match as possible, not as close to a stomp without it being a stomp.
I literally restricted his high tier Summon. All his stuff right now is 9-B with some having 9-A piercing damage capability.

Could you note it in the OP, then? Since it doesn't say so.

Moritzva said:
Could you note it in the OP, then? Since it doesn't say so.
I did. Electricity manipulation is his high tier thing. Though I'll admit. I could have worded it better. Electricity Manipulation is what he gets from God. Aka his high tier summon. But I edited it to say it better.

Alright, cool, thanks.

Say, I think the match would be most interesting if the range was shortened a bit. Frank's stuff is mostly close-ranged, so keeping it at a far range makes the battle quite decisive and simple, tbh. It wouldn't immediately make Patrick lose, either, since Patrick still has his summons and what-not.

What kind of range would you recommend? I could definitely shorten it. (Honestly I thought the range would help frank more. But it seems to be hurting him a lot)

Unfortunately, Frank's suit has big thumbs which seem to **** up his smaller weapons, kek.

I'd ask Jacky. Maybe ~20ish meters?

Moritzva said:
Unfortunately, Frank's suit has big thumbs which seem to **** up his smaller weapons, kek.

I'd ask Jacky. Maybe ~20ish meters?
He said he doesn't see how it would help any

I meant the current range of "the maximum range either fighter could be at".

20 meters helps wonders but I can't debate rn 'cause I gotta sleep soon

Votes should be reset because the situation has changed btw. Summons mean a bit less now in this situation.

Ill give a proper argument later.

Like I said the votes should be reset because of the range change. This fight is a lot closer now and I'm more prepared to say frank takes this

Oh. Right. That's why I was supposed to reset the votes. I'll fix that.

Albeit. I think the reasons above still technically stand since it didn't say he was winning due to range.

I mean the main problem is just that frank couldn't do anything earlier because of the range issues which meant he was severely limited. There's new context for abilities now

Frank is arguably more haxed, more experienced, more skilled, has better range (I think not too sure), more stamina I believe, and I don't know if Patrick can get off his summons at the range they're at.

Range means jack now tbh. And as discussed above, Wasn't the fact they started from a distance away causing frank to lose? Stamina also probably doesn't amount to much since them being slo close probably means the fight won't last very long at all. It virtually should be over in minutes at most.

Aside from the magic wand and the other one (I forgot what it's called, by the bypassing durability weapons), what other Haxs does he have. (Legitimate question. Im not sure I know all franks haxs)

Technically speaking I think he only has two unless you count the freezing as hax but that just goes to show how little this dude has going for him.

I mean. The ice one I guess could be a hax via ice shattering. Technically, but then I would also count Patrick's life/plant manipulation as a hax too. With his summons, he would have technically more of the haxs. Even if one isn't the best (the grudge, since it requires being closer), but I definitely wouldn't say he is more haxed if that's all frank has.

Back