• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Frank Castle, you've been a very NAUGHTY boy!" "What the...?"

Super Santa's profile needs calcs+ one of the links for AP links to a **** gif site
I did not see that.
Although, mousing over the links in his profile, I only see links to Fandom & GFYCat.
All 3 links in Super Santa's profile's Attack Potency section seem to be GFYCat, so I assume it's something beyond the url?

I did not see that.
Although, mousing over the links in his profile, I only see links to Fandom & GFYCat.
All 3 links in Super Santa's profile seem to be GFYCat, so I assume it's something beyond the url?
Redgifs is Gfycat's **** equivalent essentially, click on the santa-killing robot link if you wanna see.

But yeah until Santa has accepted calcs I don't think he can really be used

Redgifs is Gfycat's **** equivalent essentially, click on the santa-killing robot link if you wanna see.

That's disappointing. & here I thought I had found a fun opponent for Frank.

I mean yeah, the profile would be available for deletion for not having a calc for being above 9-A and below 7-B without a calc I think

I mean yeah, the profile would be available for deletion for not having a calc for being above 9-A and below 7-B without a calc I think
Hopefully someone can relocate the GIFs to Imgur & so the feats can be calculated, then.

I never tough of entering a santa profile, seeing the scans then the first thing i see is overwatch ****

Back