• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"You're at the top of my naughty list!" Vegeta VS Santa Claus

XitSign

He/Him
Like every year for Christmas Eve, Vegeta sits out on his porch, firing off into the night's sky, hoping to kill Santa. A Ki blast hits something in the air, and for a moment he's excited, thinking he's finally done it...but his excitement is crushed by the way it begins to fall out of the sky, reflecting almost like metal in the distance.

"...Must've been the pod carrying Tarble," He grumbled, slumping back down into his seat, his Christmas ruined as he didn't get the one gift he'd wanted this year, the chance to kill Santa Claus.

...Or so he thought, for he was about to get another chance as a dark figure appeared above him, massive leathery wings flapping to either side as a hefty, but no longer jolly, looking man leaned over the side of the dragon to glare down at the Saiyan Prince.

"Vegeta! You are at the top of my naughty list!" Father Christmas declared, scolding him almost like a child, "And for that, this Christmas you'll get what you deserve!"

Vegeta's excitement returns, realizing who's threatening him. "Oh yes I will! Mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE!" He cheers, flying up to engage Santa Claus himself.

---

So, finally got around to adding Santa Claus from PAD, that's been on my bucket list, and thanks to the hilarious "Plan to Eradicate Christmas" special from TFS, I knew exactly who his first opponent needed to be (Plus Thanksgiving is over so I'm legally allowed to do Christmas things anyways). Thankfully the ratings lined up to make this possible...I hope, I sometimes think fights are fair and they get screwed up one way or another.

---

Vegeta VS Santa Claus (Puzzle and Dragons), Speed Equalized, Saiyan Saga Vegeta VS Holy Night Messenger, Santa Claus, and they start 50 meters from each other

"-And Killing Santa!": 0

Vegeta gets more than coal this year: 8

They both have a Happy New Year: 0

DBFZ Vegeta Portrait
Santa Claus

I'm assuming that Santa = Reincarnated Vitra

Holy Night Santa > Base Santa > Reincarnated Vritra > Awoken Vritra > Abyssal Vritra > Evil Vritra > Darkdragon Vritra > Vritra = Anihillated an Entire World

Vegeta = Was going to Vaporize the entire Earth

Or Vegeta > KKx2 Goku > KK Goku >> Goku (Saiyan Saga) > Nappa >> Z-Fighters >>> Saibamen = Raditz >> Piccolo = 2.9161038e+32 J

Either way, it seems to me that Vegeta has the significant AP advantage due to having a similar scaling chain that starts above Baseline in comparison to Vritra or being able to outright vaporize Earth which would yield a significantly higher value than "merely" destroying it.

You might be giving Santa a benefit of the doubt there...you might not. Santa has a bit of a weird relationship with the other gods. His in-universe rating implies he should be on par with someone like Awoken Vritra, however he was also brought in at the same level as Zeus' final reincarnation form during the 'Gathering of Talents', and that has it's own chain of power before Zeus got to that level.

PAD's upper tiers are currently in a limbo of: "Vritra annihilated the world for funsies and almost everyone is stronger than that". Relationships between each other and just how powerful a form change are anymore at these tiers is painfuly unclear

Vegeta should take the AP lead decently unless some major revisions get pulled up, however there isn't a lot of work on that end for the time being.

Akreious said:
I'm assuming that Santa = Reincarnated Vitra

Holy Night Santa > Base Santa > Reincarnated Vritra > Awoken Vritra > Abyssal Vritra > Evil Vritra > Darkdragon Vritra > Vritra = Anihillated an Entire World

Vegeta = Was going to Vaporize the entire Earth

Or Vegeta > KKx2 Goku > KK Goku >> Goku (Saiyan Saga) > Nappa >> Z-Fighters >>> Saibamen = Raditz >> Piccolo = 2.9161038e+32 J

Either way, it seems to me that Vegeta has the significant AP advantage due to having a similar scaling chain that starts above Baseline in comparison to Vritra or being able to outright vaporize Earth which would yield a significantly higher value than "merely" destroying it.
Let me play devil's advocate here. Let's even pull out Dragon Ball's in-universe numeric power levels just to show how crazy this statement is.

Base form Frieza, according to the English translation of the manga, casually keeps his power level around 530,000 (he used his scouter on himself just before the duel with Nail). It was in this form, and remaining at a casual power level (he didn't even come out of the antigravity chair) when he destroyed the Saiyans' home planet, which has gravity (and thus a total mass) about 10 times that of Earth. He didn't vaporize the planet either; he used Supernova to detonate the core. Now according to Dodoria, prior to the clash with Goku and the crew, Vegeta "could barely get to 18,000". Whether Dodoria was referring to base form or Oozaru form is unclear, but it hardly matters because there's already a major gap here - Casual Frieza is over 25 times as powerful as Saiyan Saga Vegeta going all-out.

Then we come to Vegeta's logic. First off, the guy isn't stupid. Not only does Goku openly refer to Vegeta as a genius multiple times during the Cell Saga, Vegeta blatantly interrupted his initial fight with goku to give a science lesson on Saiyans transforming into Oozaru. Yes, Vegeta was extremely angry when he got briefly knocked around by Saiyan Saga Goku at KaioKen×3. However, the only time we have ever seen Vegeta, absolutely, for certain, no-doubt lose his head was when he was too angry for words... when Perfect Cell shot and killed Future Trunks. Vegeta would be smart enough to realize that if he's still in the planet's atmosphere, he probably wouldn't survive the explosion - even Frieza going all-out feared getting caught in a planet's explosion. Not only that, but even if he did survive, Saiyans can't breathe in a vacuum. Overall, Vegeta making the claim that he would vaporize the planet was clearly nothing more than a bluff and should not be counted as evidence in his favor.

The only way I see this going through:

>Vegeta blasts Santa

Yipi ka yei..

>Santa survives because he's not weak enough to get obliterated

Mother**cker!

>Santa beats his ass with the vast amount of stat changers

Not to mention he might be able to nullify Ki for being passive in the body, rendering Vegeta defenseless.

I very much appriciate that we're keeping the DBZA refrences going. Thank you.

One for the Santa who rides a dragon

Three, actually, for Father Christmas.

The dragon is Rudolph (I love PAD's insanity sometimes...), and he acts as Santa's mount for flight but also is importaint for a handful of Santa's attacks. They fight together as a single unit, so yes the dragon does do things and is actually importaint for Santa's fighting style.

...PAD is weird.

So...missed Christmas, but getting an end to this fight would be nice before New Years? Bump?

Vaporizing a planet is significantly less impressive than blowing it up actually. GBE takes an absurd amount of energy to overcome.

Anyways, Santa fra. Also because healing is a very useful ability, and having his mount means he'll theoretically be able to attack roughly twice as often as Vegeta.

You better not pout

You better not cry

You better watch out you're going to die

Santa Claus is taking you down.

...FRA.

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way, Vegeta is so frickin' dead he shouldnt mess with Claus! Hey!

In other words, St. Nicholas FRA

No it was not, Vegeta's also locked.

Going to need to make a request for it.

Back