• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four VS Genie (A Value Never Had A Friend Like Him) (GRACE)

Before I vote, what's with genie's regen? It doesn't look like mid-high, sure he was burned badly, but from what the clip provided, i didn't see anything that'd fit the qualifications for mid-high

I... guess? He scales to a feat where someone's defeat turned them into 3 stars in the sky. So yeah, Four is indeed stronger.

Looking at Genie's fight with Jafar, Genie doesn't seem to use any of his hax in combat (Mainly relying on energy attacks/transformation [Of himself]) so Four probably just eventually destroys his lamp (Which I think kills him?) seeing that Genie always has a trail leading to the lamp, and he can't die if it's not destroyed Four would definitely be able to find it and would probably try to destroy it seeing that his attacks aren't actually killing Genie

He was in the 3rd movie? (I'm referring to his death in the 2nd movie). I've never actually seen it so I wouldn't know

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I'll vote for four, due to inherent AP advantage, Genie almost never using his hax, and him likely being able to just sit on the lamp and genie dies that way
So FRA?

Pretty sure GoL actually stomps there, as Four has no way past High Regenerationn (Combined with his other stuff), and GoL would start by Thanos-ing Four with a thought

Well shucks. Its fine anyways, as I was having another match of Four in mind, again, with his 4-B key.

But yeah, 3 more votes for Four.

Back