• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite durability upgrade?

Just got back from the fracture event, yeah it was boring but I need a calc for the explosion that the loopers survived when the island was destroyed, some of the npcs could be found during the reforming process. Maybe giving them some kind of breathing upgrade as well being able to handle the vacuum of space.
Explosion.

Just got back from the fracture event, yeah it was boring but I need a calc for the explosion that the loopers survived when the island was destroyed, some of the npcs could be found during the reforming process. Maybe giving them some kind of breathing upgrade as well being able to handle the vacuum of space.
Explosion.
There's no way to calc that with that image alone so post the clip
It's literally been a single minute there's no reason you should already been bumping this thread whatsoever

did the calc but I don't see why this should scale to the looper considering the ones who were at the epicenter were coated in chrome by the herald before she blew up the island so that could've protected them
In the video, the herald was attacked by the loopers with conventional weaponry. Clearly weakening her, though the bullets bounced off her, the chrome dispersed afterwards, this applies to the loopers, though they can show no physical damage, they wouldn't be safe themselves from the resulting explosion. And since the chrome itself was destroyed, explain how they survived afterwards.

If it can be used that's fine but literally all I said was from what I saw it could've protected them, not a single time did definitely make a stance against tbe upgrades you want lol

If it can be used that's fine but literally all I said was from what I saw it could've protected them, not a single time did definitely make a stance against tbe upgrades you want lol
I'll put that aside for now then, in my opinion, this can definetly be used for durability. Where does the thread go from here?

Calc needs to be evaluated and staff needs to agree that its usable for scaling
I predict a 50 50 between them,since your probably right about the chrome, but that in an of itself is a problem to scale, since I don't think the herald would coat them in chrome only to protect them from the explosion. There might also be the type of explosion to consider, since it came from the zero point and not another form.

Back