• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Force to destroy these superplanets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planet X: The planet's diameter is ten times the size of Earth, and its contents make the planet's gravity 6250 times heavier than Earth.

Planet Y: The planet's diameter is 250 times the size of Earth, and its contents make the planet's gravity 250 times heavier than Earth.

Can I get the amount of Joules needed to obliterate planets like these? What Im hoping for is a star-level tier.

Does a character on this Wiki perform such a feat or are these recreational? Either way it is best to use the Official Calculation Request Thread for this sort of thing.

Assaltwaffle said:
Does a character on this Wiki perform such a feat or are these recreational? Either way it is best to use the Official Calculation Request Thread for this sort of thing.
Actually making a fictional story, and I needed to make sure my upper tiers to be star level. I'm not a fan of outliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back