• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For this scenario in a Vs Battle what will be assumed as greater?

Alright so I have a question say there's a character named Z whom has accelerated development, he always gets stronger as long as he is fighting. Z is baseline Low 2-C and in his universe he then fights a character named X whom is Baseline Low 1-C (whom is just acknowledge as way way way way stronger than Z and held back to match Z's power and accordingly adjusted).

Gradually Z gets stronger and at the 5 minute mark of the fight between X and Z, Z is now as strong as X. Then right when that happened suddenly he is given a transformation (this has nothing to do with his accelerated development, let's just say some random god gave Z this transformation) that is acknowledge as the ultimate power that gives confirmed infinite power on top of Z's power and Z now stands above everyone as Z is infinitely stronger then them all and now no one can ever train to get to his level as they're always now be a well a infinite bridge between Z and them (It's still acknowledge however that Z still has his Accelerated Development and can still get stronger from here, if he were to fight in fact he would got even stronger back when he fought X had the God not stopped his fight and given him the transformation)

Now moving to another character from a different universe say this character is named V. He is Low 1-C and can also get stronger as he fights, in his universe he then fights a character whom is "Low 1-C x infinite" named G (whom is obviously way stronger and held back to match V's power and accordingly adjusted). Gradually V gets stronger and after 5 minutes of fighting V is now equal in strength to G and is then acknowledge to have gotten infinitely stronger by G in 5 minutes (and G just gives up as he'll be surpassed if they continue any further, lol)

Now in a verse match between V and Z. Who would we assume has the better Accelerated Development? (This is not a question of speed)

Odd question. Using tier 1 kinda makes this messy for someone like me to answer but I believe they are even if I'm reading the context right (big if).

Z broke into baseline Low 1-C and then gained a power up that made him infinitely stronger than that but it's stated his AD could keep going, meaning even with the power up, his AD would have been capable of allowing him to get that high regardless otherwise It wouldn't be capable of kicking in after the buff (so long as the transformation had no impact on his abilities)

V is already Low 1-C (I assume baseline) and his AD allowed him to x infinite his previous power and it can continue.

Both of their AD can continue past Low 1-C x infinite so without further context they technically have the same level of AD potential. Z starting at a lower level doesn't really impact their growth still being capable of reaching the same level that I'm aware of but that's just my guess.

Odd question. Using tier 1 kinda makes this messy for someone like me to answer but I believe they are even if I'm reading the context right (big if).

Z broke into baseline Low 1-C and then gained a power up that made him infinitely stronger than that but it's stated his AD could keep going, meaning even with the power up, his AD would have been capable of allowing him to get that high regardless otherwise It wouldn't be capable of kicking in after the buff (so long as the transformation had no impact on his abilities)

V is already Low 1-C (I assume baseline) and his AD allowed him to x infinite his previous power and it can continue.

Both of their AD can continue past Low 1-C x infinite so without further context they technically have the same level of AD potential. Z starting at a lower level doesn't really impact their growth still being capable of reaching the same level that I'm aware of but that's just my guess.
Wouldn't V have a much higher AD due to being able to get Infinite Low 1-C in the same timespan that took Z to break into base Low 1-C? Growing infinite times into Low 1-C in 5 minutes seems much more impressive than being able to from Low 2-C into baseline Low 1-C in 5 minutes, as that would mean V grew an infinite amount of times the power that Z only reached after 5 minutes

Back