• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For reasons above

For the reasons that have been stated above this post.

This post indicates that I, the user, have consigned my agreement towards a particular combatant on the foundation of the reasoning that has been stated above this particular post.

This sentence constructed by a human user of the internet who goes on a battleboard that indexes characters and has users in argumentative discussion or debate pver who prevails in imaginary crossover combat, is construed in such a way as to convey that this user concurs with the notion that one of the fictional characters whom participate in imaginary crossover combat against another character, is the decisive victor of the combat scenario laid out by the original post, for any reasoning that has been already stated above of this post.

Fllflourine said:
For reasons above

This post indicates that I, the user, have consigned my agreement towards a particular combatant on the foundation of the reasoning that has been stated above this particular post.

This sentence constructed by a human user of the internet who goes on a battleboard that indexes characters and has users in argumentative discussion or debate pver who prevails in imaginary crossover combat, is construed in such a way as to convey that this user concurs with the notion that one of the fictional characters whom participate in imaginary crossover combat against another character, is the decisive victor of the combat scenario laid out by the original post, for any reasoning that has been already stated above of this post.
57c

Fllflourine said:
For reasons above

I agree for reasons stated above.

Blanked said:
Jiren glares at Kharn and spins him to oblivion negating all reasons.
Than Khorne beats the crap out of Jiren and conceptually destroys all reasons. including the reasons that negate the reasons and any reasons that anyone can come up with to counter me because Khorne is secretly Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back