• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For God Sakes. Another Goosebumps CRT.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
It's 6 AM where I'm at now. Going to make this quick and simple.

1. Outdated profile. Hasn't been decomposited (let that explain the its self-destruction, an ability that only appears in the tv show) and doesn't go along with Will Blake's current tier.

2. Terrible profile. No idea what I was thinking when I made this in 2019, with some abilities that real life ants don't even have and the tiers are a mess. This can be either deleted or just have the sizes calculated so we can have a more accurate tier. Either one works imo. And it's also a composite.

3. Better wording for for the Goosebumps Horrorland villain's Resistance to Size Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation.

Change it from how it is currently to something along the lines of
"Weren't effected by Panic Park shrinking in size in The Streets of Panic Park". It just reflects the events better.

That's everything that will be on this thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree with the changes. If the Ant profile can be fixed then by all means go for it but if deleting it is easier then I don't have a problem with that either.

Bump

Agreed: 5

Disagreed: 0

Ok so this thread has staff approval and overall agreement, and this is a relatively small CRT. So I'm assuming the changes will be ok to add now?

Last edited:
I'd say it's fine. It's pretty straightforward and not controversial and if a problem did arise, another thread can always be made.

It seems the profiles haven't been updated. Can only mods effect them? Or is something preventing you? Seems we're all in agreement.
No I just haven't updated them yet because I was doing something else off-site. The Werewolf Skin profile is something I can go right ahead with but the Ants profile is the issue here. I made a calculation request and no one has responded to it.

Alright. Everything except the Ants profile has been changed. And I doubt the calc request will ever go through so it's likely best to just delete it.

Back