• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For 4th Strongest 8-C: Noel Vermillion vs Dr. Gii

Status
Not open for further replies.
>4th strongest

what in the goddam- oh wait Culexus exists

anyways, unless Gii has some hidden 2-A hax up his ass i'm fairly certain he can't do much. At the same time, i don't think Noel can hit him due to his nature as a nonexistent possibility and her Nox Nyctores probably won't do anything due to him lacking a soul and resisting space hax.

I've said this before in another thread earlier but again, FAIK Gii doesn't have any 2-A hax on him or anything on the scale of that let alone any that can rival BB's hax BS.

Unless ofc I'm missing something from the VN itself, then there's not much Gii can really do against Noel.

@Qliphoth With all these smurfs around we need sona nyl out so WAB can it's own smurf with Lily and her 2-A hax, whatever it is.

Theglassman12 said:
@HI3 she can affect abstracts with her guns since they can hit Izanami, so there's that
Im pretty certain that Kikai were supposed to have Nonexistent Physiology added a while ago, but it just never was, and Noel cant hit nonexistent things in this key afaik.

I'll vote incon.

Basically all of Gii's winning hax is covered by PI alone, although Noel can't do much to him since Bolverk, her only weapon, doesn't do anything to him afaik, her martial arts that she apparently goes for afterwards obviously isn't net her the win, and she can't even hit him in the first place.

i mean maybe he can turn back with right hand of evil but unfortunately she does have PI (was it passive or smth right but accidental)?

oh so...what does she have exactly? Though i heard she can hit nonexistent psychology ppl no?

Space piercing, soul damage, regen negation and martial arts skills at this point in time. And yeah she can given how the NNs can hit Terumi, who's nonexistent.

Which means what exactly? She can affect Nonexistants and Abstracts, stacking them on top is still the same thing she can affect.

Kikai are the nonexistent possibilities of 41 unborn children, so they're a possibility that doesn't exist. That's different from being a possibility or not existing normally.

That sounds like a similar Nonexistent Physiology that Terumi has, considering Observation makes Possibilities exist and him not being observed makes him Nonexistent on that level.

i mean gii can still analyse and see what he could do. so there is that

hmmmm if so then thats a rip but his best bet is to incap which he can likely do i guess?

Derailing for a bit, Kikai are pretty much exactly as that with the Critters sharing the same nature as them. Apparently tho them being Nonexistent Possibilities didn't seem to go anywhere or it was decided on giving them AE Type 1.

Thread in questio.

That said if Noel can hit things on the level of if not surpassing an abstract nature as that of a possibility like Gii's Kikai, that's pretty much it for Gii. I'm not even sure if an incon would work.

Well I was saying more if it's an abstract like that of Kikai if not "superior" but since she can, Porshion won't be able to really protect Gii that well from then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back