• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Regular Characters

We only have one of these on this wiki, but it still should be adressed. Fredbear is considered 8-C for defeating Auto Chipper because the Auto Chipper . As the person who origionally made Fredbear's page, I feel that this logic is inherently flawed. And I'm the one who origionally made the page. I feel like that there should be multiple keys for early, mid and late game. Obviously early or mid are excluded depending on when you generally unlock the character in the game. Some size calcs for Auto Chipper compared to the main characters could decide what the early game tier is (Probably 9-B to 9-A). I don't know if there's anything that would give any need for any upgrade for mid game, but there might be something I'm missing. As for the end game, well, this is the verse that has three seperate Low 2-C final bosses. I'm pretty sure it stops being an outlier at that point (Even if a majority of the cast could only scale to two of them, I still don't think that would be an outlier).

Final Bosses
The FNAF World final boss pages are kind of messy. Literally all of their abilities have no reasoning behind them. For example, Animdude has Mid-Godly regen. Why? Nobody knows. As well as two out of the three of them having Immortality (Unknown Type). Not to mention some abilities are missing. Their powers and abilities should likely be as such (Note that some of the descriptions might be able to be put in the attacks and techniques instead and the descriptions are mostly being used as justification for the powers and abilities):

Animdude: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Possible Plot Manipulation (Is likely the "Puppet Master" Fredbear speaks of pulling the player through the story), Breaking the Fourth Wall (Speaks directly to the player), Durability Negation via Fourth Wall (It is stated to pierce through defence, in game it ignores and durability enhancing abilities like Neon Wall), Disease Manipulation via Mega Virus, One Hit Kill via Alarm (One shots characters who can survive his other attacks if Neon Wall isn't active), Forcefield Creation via Neon Wall

Chipper (Chipper's Revenge | Mr. Chipper): Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation via Snowball, Reality Warping via Esc Key, Can stun enemies with Jumpscare, Water Manipulation via Water Hose, Reality Warping via Esc Key, One Hit Kill with various attacks (Esc Key has a small chance, Water Hose does this with any character who has taken a large amount of damage, Toxic Bite also has a small chance to do this), Breaking the Fourth Wall (Talks directly to the player), Poison Manipulation via Toxic Bite (Witch is also able to effect non-living beings like robots) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Transmutation via Hocus Pocus, can summo buzzsaws, Can summon a a mimic ball to copy his own attacks as well as those of his allies

CMR: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Projection with various attacks, Can make miniature versions of herself to attack foes, likely has Plant Manipulation (Likely responsible for the various flower and log traps in her minigame), True Flight, Can fire copies of it's eyes at enemies, One Hit Kill with most attacks

Also, there probably should be explanations as to why some other stats like why Animdude has Nigh-Omniscience.

I agree.

Also, apparently the supposed reason as to why Animedude has Mid-Goldy is because he came back from the destruction of something (like the universe, or the game), if I remember correctly.

Fredbear's paradox thingy to me seems closer to Low 2-C rather than to 3-A since the game itself involves some time and space shenanigans, as well as the fact that in other works of fiction, time paradox by meeting yourself usually causes a Low 2-C destruction rather than a 3-A one.

I don't see how time paradox in this context would be 3-A when it's mentioning two Fredbear's occupying the same space and time.

Back