• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF Novel Profiles/Possible Verse page

So I've beem reading the novels, The Silver Eyes, The Twisted Ones, and The Fourth Closet. Tbh I don't know whether or not it should have its own verse page but I've been making a blog on it. I had previously asked if, like FNAF world, it should have its own verse page. The answers were yes but I don't know. Also was wondering if they should be their own pages, or just be keys on the game profiles. Personally I think some, like William Afton, maybe GF and Baby, should have thier own pages, but characters like Freddy and the original gang should be keys.

My guess: No, because the games and the novels are somewhat connected, and the novels don't have a "big universe that is distinct enough", unlike the Archie Comics Sonic verse page which is split from the main Sonic one, due to that.

Ok, I was just wondering. I mean they're are clear differences between games and books. The names, the abilities, characters, some of the lore, etc.

Also should the feats be added to the normal profiles or should the have keys? The keys would give them much of anything really due to still being "At least 9-C" and only having Superhuman Strength and Durability, Peak Human Speed, Immortality (Type 7), Possession (Not able to be used in combat), Stealth Mastery (Can move almost completely silent), limited Light Manipulation (The light they produce from there eyes can stun normal humans if they stare into them). Also they all have peak human lifting strength due to being able to throw an arcade cabinet and large tables like they were toys. Twisted Freddy should be downgraded to just "9-C" due to being slightly weaker than the OG's. Also William in the novel has different stats than the game version as show in this WIP blog.

Back