• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
What makes you think that Flonne is stronger? Cause Beerus is plenty of degrees stronger than baseline.
1) Restraining someone is about lifting strength

2) That's not even remotely what Beerus' profile says

That's "nameless Disgaea fodder" level

Scans because I definitely don't recall Beerus using Hakai aura

Ok, so how does that prove that telekinesis won't work on someone who's not resistant to Telekinesis?

Because his strength with telekinesis is inferior to Flonne's physical strength.

It's like me trying to restrain Mike Tyson or something

Check her notable attacks and techniques. She has an attack that does this.

It isn't specifically to avoid Beerus raising his hand, only to prevent him from dodging

Dzhindzholia said:
Don't wank his hakai,literally everyone resisted Hakai variations by being powerful enough.
You're applying rules/laws in dragonball to other verses. A common thing in dragonall is if your stronger you can resist the other persons hax. These haxs are never stated to have that weakness, plus alot of them are beyond strength. Like hit's timestop for example, goku resisted it by just being more powerfull but logically he shouldnt be able to. So unless she can resist haxs by being stronger, or she has a resistance. Then she can be effected by hakai, especially sense it bipasses durability.

I still find the RA dubious at best, given that they are basically lolhakai, ignoring that Flonne can prevent it either via telekinesis, time stop, summoning something that keeps Beerus busy, or inflicting a status

Also Beerus's telekinesis isn't just for restraining Flonne but could also be used to counter Flonne's telekinesis. That's what I think

Also something something votes based on Hakai aura aren't valid as Beerus doesn't use it in character something

Doesn't mean that he'd use it immediately, which is the only way for it to be relevant here

Yeah beerus just needs a glance to paralyze people. Also its possible that her telekinesis wouldnt entirely work. Arale's toonforce dosent work on beerus and one of her abilitys is to paralyze people via shadows.

Also how many votes does flonne have? Beerus has 6 right now.

Scans for this? Also, 4 km = no line of sight

The gap between Arale and Flonne is bigger than the one between Raditz and SSG Goku though.

Don't see why Beerus would be lower than her, they should both have around the same AP, and I would probably go as far to say He has higher AP.

Anyways, I would probably go for him from his Aura and Hakai.

Scans for which one? Arale's paralysis or beerus resistance?

Also how powerfull is her timestop? Goku resisted hit's time stop with just sheer power. So beerus could most likely do the same.

@paulo Lol why would you need to remove the votes based on hakai? Its a completely fair reason to vote for beerus.

@Paulo What's your point? How many times stronger is she than them, as Beerus should also be far above the baseline Low 2-C range.

Hakai wouldn't be Beerus' first move, and while Beerus is "at least somewhat comparable to Infinite Zamasu", Flonne is "far stronger than nameless soldiers who can recreate the Big Bang by punching", which is much more impressive.

Beerus is much stronger than initial UIO Goku and a heavily suppressed Jiren, both of whom surpassed Zamasu.

"At least somewhat comparable to Infinite Zamasu" You mean how he didn't seem too worried of him, or the fact he's still likely far stronger than him, Considering he should be on par with Toppo at least, who was clearly a bit above the Low 2-C range, as even SSB Goku is considered low 2-C, and Toppo fought on par with SSB evolution Vegeta, who scales to a KKBx20 Goku?

@kaltias I will just give both [[1]] arale's paralysis

https://youtu.be/7kFh8ca0te4 arale's toonforce was stated to have no effect on beerus. This is backed up by sembei (arale's creator) asking beerus to "stop", and arale deciding not to do anything.

Also strength dosent really matter when it comes to hax. Strength on its own wouldnt really help against paraysis via a shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back