• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently the Fleetway Sonic Cast has Class 100 Lifting Strength based on Sonic's feat. I agree with Sonic and Tails being Class 100, but given Shortfuse's Class M feat he, Knuckles, and Knuckles Metalix, all 3 of whom scale to and above each other should be upgraded to Class M. I would suggest that Brutus be given an at least Class M from scaling above Shortfuse, and 2nd Key Sonic(Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic) who ripped off his arm should be at least Class M, likely Class G. I'd also suggest downgrading the 3rd Key Sonic(Super Sonic Post-Running Wild) and those who scale(God Robotnik, Perfect Chaos) be downgraded to 5-A(Super Sonic's Moon Throw Feat), as there is no proof I am aware of that he destroyed the Special Zone instead of rewriting it, though I am unaware of precedents regarding Reality Warping.

You should attach extra tags to this revision such as CRT, Sonic the Hedgehog, etc etc so you can get it more traction

The Class M upgrades make sense. Unfortunately Shortfuse’s calc isn’t high enough for Pre-RW Super Sonic to upscale to Class G without exact multipliers or some such, so “At least Class M” works for him.

Rewriting the Special Zone would still quantify for Tier 2, so I disagree with downgrading the God Tiers to 5-A.

There's no instance of Knuckles trying to outmuscle Shortfuse IIRC so he can't scale (Lifting Strength is a different thing) and if he did Sonic would definitely scale since he is stronger than Knuckles here and he too fought Shortfuse, so I don't know why the hell was he excluded.

Also during Robotnik Reigns Supreme Sonic outmuscles Brutus so he would scale too to Class M LS

Here it is, Sonic pushes back Brutus to Plasma and before you ask, yes pushing back someone is a valid way to scale to LS (plus it's the entire reason Brutus even scales to Shortfuse).

Mav said she thought the LS upgrades were fine for everyone but Pre Running Wild SS iirc, so Sonic, Knuckles, Shortfuse, and Brutus should be “Class M” off of generally scaling off one another, and Super Sonic Post Running Wild would be “At Least Class M”

I agree with the above as well.

the God Tier downgrades are a complete no go tho.

wasnt that moon feat thing super sonics imagination lol
It’s still consistently shown he could replicate the feat and stated that he could “easily do it” even if it’s a hypnotic allusion.

it’d also be a fodder feat for him when taking into account the god Robotnik scaling & complete chaos emerald empowerment

Yeah it does.
Maverick is the only staff who seemed to accept it so far. We'll need at least two more, I'll try and get some.

Btw, not sure if you knew, but tags only alert for staff. If you wanna reach anybody more effectively, just go to their message walls.

Back