• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no resistance to it, if he does, should be added.

He also has zero way to get past Type 8 aside from BFR

Does sonic use reality warping in character right off the bat? Or does he take his time to do it?

I said Flash is allowed Speed Steal unless it makes it a stomp.

"Flash Blitzes" speed is equal.

"Flash can travel through time" so can Sonic.

"Flash can phase" so can Sonic.

"Sonic Reality Warps" he needs Chaos Energy to do so.

"Flash moves through Time Stop" Sonic, believe it or not, has also done the exact same thing. You can kinda tell which superhero Archie was taking inspiration from when writing Sonic.

I am not voting, because it is my own thread. I'm just saying that you need better reasons for me to count your votes other than "Lol, Flash stomps or Sonic stomps because this". Like... I dunno... Flash's AP advantage? (615.9 KiloFOE vs barely above baseline)

Destroying something that's star system level is barely above baseline? I thought that would put you in the middle of the 4-B range.

If Sonic is barely above baseline, then I vote for flash for being significantly stronger. He doesn't need speed steal, phasing, or even bfr with a strength advantage that large.

Theglassman12 said:
Oh, I thought star system was a completely different thing.
The reason why is because said Star System consisted of one star and a bunch of planets. Also, in very next issue, the writers use the term Solar System anyway.

IMG 834

Also, for people saying Flash can BFR, Sonic can open dimensional portals with his speed.

Look, I am trying not to be biased against either combatant, as either one can take it. But I'm kinda sick of people who seems to be saying they stomp because (insert hax here), instead of giving a reasoning that takes every ability from both into account.

I think that Flash takes it high-diff due to speed steal and AP advatange. I think Wally also has a durability advantage, do you think he could tank his own IMP?

Yes, that's literally why he's 4-B, for tanking the IMP.

Even with the strength advantage, Sonic still has ways to get by Flash's durability such as Atom Manipulation, his own Phasing, Type 8 Immortality via WIND, Forcefields...

They both have the option to Time Travel, and neither can touch each other while Intangible.

Sonic also has a homing attack that makes Flash dodging it harder, and can summon a 4-B dragon to aid him.

It's not a stomp. Speed Steal is banned. And Sonic still has plenty of ways to get past the strength gap.

Flash wins this with ease. Sonic moving at light speed from what i remember usually happens when he is amped up.Flash goes light speed with he sleeps lol. well not really but he dosen't need anything to go light speed when he classic. Either way he wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back