• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of power that you are taking from Sonic is insane. Way underpowered. Also you can put speed steal because it wouldn't work. Time for me to prove y'all wrong, starting with how Wally having speed steal won't matter anyways as long as Sonic would be in Ultra form, or maybe in base.
Explanation:

Firstly we need to know how speed steal works. It doesn't just take the concept of speed from anyone. It takes their kinetic energy. There are 3 ways that I will explain that will make it not work. Kinetic energy is converted by potential energy, which we know Sonic has infinite (if I am wrong read the next paragraph, and potential energy aka stored energy includes the chaos energy stored within him, so like chaos control.) So even if he took the speed from Sonic, he would just have to take more energy. But can Wally even take that much? Wally West may be an omega hero but he cannot take infinite energy. Such amounts of energy would be too much. It's like when you over charge a battery. Too much and le kaboom. Also if you say Wally has infinite energy, it also wouldn't work. Can't take infinite from something. And Infinite + infinite doesn't really exist.

BUT WAIT you say. SONIC DOESNT HAVE INFINITE ENERGY you yell at me. Well I don't know if he does or doesn't, but guess what. DOESNT MATTER AHAHAHAHA. Speed steal allows the user to enhance their own movements by compounding the stolen kinetic energy with their own. The problem with that is that Chaos Control can also has an ability to reshape matter. This is especially easy for Sonic. Wally can control the kinetic energy of anything he touches, but Sonic is able to put a block on that due to freely changing the molecules of anything, including energy conversion. Wally’s speed steal would have no effect.

That should be it. Now I'm gonna read what other reasons y'all have for flash winning.

The amount of power that you are taking from Sonic is insane. Way underpowered. Also you can put speed steal because it wouldn't work. Time for me to prove y'all wrong, starting with how Wally having speed steal won't matter anyways as long as Sonic would be in Ultra form, or maybe in base.
Explanation:

Firstly we need to know how speed steal works. It doesn't just take the concept of speed from anyone. It takes their kinetic energy. There are 3 ways that I will explain that will make it not work. Kinetic energy is converted by potential energy, which we know Sonic has infinite (if I am wrong read the next paragraph, and potential energy aka stored energy includes the chaos energy stored within him, so like chaos control.) So even if he took the speed from Sonic, he would just have to take more energy. But can Wally even take that much? Wally West may be an omega hero but he cannot take infinite energy. Such amounts of energy would be too much. It's like when you over charge a battery. Too much and le kaboom. Also if you say Wally has infinite energy, it also wouldn't work. Can't take infinite from something. And Infinite + infinite doesn't really exist.

BUT WAIT you say. SONIC DOESNT HAVE INFINITE ENERGY you yell at me. Well I don't know if he does or doesn't, but guess what. DOESNT MATTER AHAHAHAHA. Speed steal allows the user to enhance their own movements by compounding the stolen kinetic energy with their own. The problem with that is that Chaos Control can also has an ability to reshape matter. This is especially easy for Sonic. Wally can control the kinetic energy of anything he touches, but Sonic is able to put a block on that due to freely changing the molecules of anything, including energy conversion. Wally’s speed steal would have no effect.

That should be it. Now I'm gonna read what other reasons y'all have for flash winning.
You should probably see the date this was published, my guy

Flash has gotten out of time stops iirc, also only Super Sonic has time stop
Not to bring back old wounds, but time stop can stop flash. He eventually couldn't move. And it was specifically Wally West. However Sonic has been known to go faster than time multiple times, most notably in issue #71, and TWICE in the mega man crossover. Ima just let that sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back