• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash new best speed feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash new speed feat.

So, we all know ImaginaryAxis's calculation putting Flash at 24 tredecillion (that's 42 zeros) times the speed of light. That was amped as well.

However, one that has not been calculated (until just as I write this) was when he outran the inflationary epoch of the Big Bang, after he outran the Black Flash to the end of Creation. Wally managed to outrun it.

The epoch lasted approx. 9.9 x 10-36 seconds. So, very little. It extended from that point to a size 3.45 x 1012 light years across. Wally outran this mindboggling expansion.

Given this, we can now correctly assess his speed. Given that there are 9.461 x 1015 meters in a light year, we can use this as a reference point. The full universe is theorized to be 3.45 x 1012 light years, or, 3.45 trillion light years across.

Now we do some simple arithmetic, and arrive at a distance of 3.264 x 1028 meters in our universe. Flash transversed this all in 9.9 x 10-36 seconds. Using the velocity formula, we can get his approx. speed in meters/second.

V=D/T; V = 3.264 x 1028 / 9.9 x 10-36 V= 3.29697 x 1063 m/s

To now get his speed in comparison to the speed of light, we simply divide his speed in m/s, by light's speed in m/s.

To now get his speed in comparison to the speed of light, we simply divide his speed in m/s, by light's speed in m/s.

So, 3.29697 x 1063 / 2.998 x 108 = 1.1 x 1055 times the speed of light. Or, Flash is around 11 septendecillion times faster, than the speed of light. This means, that in a second, Flash can run from one edge of the universe to the other edge, 3.188 x 1042 times. Or, 3.1 tredecillion times!

In a Planck Instant, he runs the length of the universe a whole 5.929 x 1011 times! Or, 592.9 billion times. In a Planck Instant. This is all un-amped, unlike in The Human Race, so Wally can do this in a standard battle. Have fun cursing those VS forums with your Flash fanboyism and his broken ass feats. Love this guy.

Scans used:

5312768-wally_west_outruns_big_bang.jpg

Source for size of the universe:

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160610-it-took-centuries-but-we-now-know-the-size-of-the-universe

Says that the actual universe is thought to be 250x the size of the observable universe. Whether this means the 46 billion light years or 14 billion light years length is unknown, but I used the latter (low end) for measurement.

Holy fastest man alive batman, what a calc.

Was this unamped?

Edit, caught the unamped part on a second read. My gods I love Wally.

Unamped, can be calves with 100 trillion light years and I agree with this. I brought this up before, and Matt agreed with it back then as well. Only reason it was "debunked" was because something about pre Big Bang having no distance to travel, or something, which is false because fiction.

Damn, that's insanely fast.

I just have one question though. How do we know that Wally was in the range of inflationary epoch or not, during the time it happened?

Gonna have to add this to my upcoming blog.

@AKM

Can you explain what you mean? Because I know that Wally ran so far into the future that death as a concept ceased to exist, before a new universe was created right in front of him.

I meant when the universe was created in front of him, do we have something telling us that he was in the center of the big bang and outran the inflationary epoch? Or was he already at a distance simply watching the new universe getting created and didn't necessarily outran the epoch. Meaning, could it be that he was already outside the range of inflationary epoch during those 10^-36 seconds?

AKM sama said:
I meant when the universe was created in front of him, do we have something telling us that he was in the center of the big bang and outran the inflationary epoch? Or was he already at a distance simply watching the new universe getting created and didn't necessarily outran the epoch. Meaning, could it be that he was already outside the range of inflationary epoch during those 10^-36 seconds?

In the page it even says that the universe culminates in entropy and a Big Bang occurs, and we clearly see him running along the strands of creation as they appear.

Wait a sec, I thought he was outrunning creation. How is he 'outrunning' creation when he is running along the strands of creation.

Does this by any chance means that Wally can survive the big bang due to his speed force? Just curious.

Because nobody ever placed the calculation in a blog to be evaluated by our calc group.

The Big Bang's inflationary epoch was the universe growing from sub-micro-microscopic sizes to roughly the size of a fruit, not the universe growing to its full size. That took 6 billion years.

Since DC'S Big Bang was different in that sense and expanded trillions of light years, the timeframe is unquantifiable. Applying the real life one inflates (no pun intended) the results massively due to the sheer scale difference.

So this is a no.

For what is worth, there is a story that states that the inflationary epoch gave the universe trillions of light-years in a second or something.

Never heard of that, and that would contradict the formula they used to get the "very little" expansion time mentioned by the OP, so I wouldn't put stock on it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back