• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash lightning

Flash is said to have an attack potency of 5gigajoules because a bolt of lightning has that much energy but lightning in a thunderstorm is definitely more powerful than what he dishes out so someone should calc the actual energy in his lightning throw through and that should be applied.

I am not a Flash expert, but what evidence is there that his lightning is weaker than normal? Also you may want to clarify your post. It is hard to read as one massive run-on even for a native English speaker.

Length has nothing to do with power, especially in fiction. The bolt could be far more intense despite its size unless directly stated as the opposite. This is not evidence to support a downgrade in any form.

Mass of sand demon

Volume mass= actors mass / average mass of a person per metre cube mass=72.57/985=0.073705

Mass off sand demon= density of sand × actors volume=0.073705 ×1538= 113.36

Temperature difference= temperature of glass formation from sand- current body temperature= 1760-37=1723

Specific heat of sand = energy / mass × temperature difference

830= energy/ 113.36×1723

Energy=162112556.946 joules which is 38.745 kilogrammes of TNT which is small building level

This i think is how his lightning should be calced

I am referring to flash's lightning not lightning in general in arrowverse.

The flash has also tanked lightning from Weather Wizard who manipulated real lightning.

Atack potency not durability that's what i am fighting for plus weather Wizard lightning is questionable because it didn't even burn flashes shirt

Back