• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Flash_(DCEU)_AP_Upgrade

^I calced Flash to be Town level+. Kepekley23 if I'm completely sure it's not calc stacking it's ok, but Town level Flash seems weird. Let me explain why it is not calc stacking:

"KE can be found using speed when the kinetic energy displayed is directly shown to be as a result of speed, or at least heavily implied to be so. Examples would be: A meteor crashing into the ground, as well as a Kaiju moving at full speed."

Flash blasts through Parademons and staggers his fellow justice league members with his momentum. Speed indeed is the direct cause of the KE displayed, and we do not have any exact value for Parademons' durability. IIRC we can get KE when the character rams into something. And we are certain that he is Sub-Relativistic when doing so due to Wonder Woman and Aquaman being completely frozen.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Flash_KE_Speed_(DCEU)

Here's a Small City level Flash calc, which is even more iffy, though I do not know whether it is calc stacking or not. RinkakuKagune claims it is not calc stacking.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/DCEU_Flash_knocks_out_a_mugger

This seems more reliable. City Block level.

EDIT: RIP it's wrong.

Hmm well it dosent seem to be calc stacking to me due to KE from speed being used to justify AP being a totally valid practice, I personally see no grave error in the 7-C one but the City Level one seems a bit dodgy to me personally unless someone brings something notable to the table to convince me otherwise.

Small City level Flash is craaazy, but I can see him having feats at those levels in the future, so there's that.

Small City level is iffy, Town level+ is still a bit dangerous. I have a suggestion: why don't we use the feat in BvS, which he knocks out a mugger? That seems the best option.

I will attempt to calc it later.

I'm 100% okey with City Block Flash, how about when he moves WW's sword? (if that can be calculated)

What are the conclusions here? Have any other calc group members accepted any calculations to scale from?

Kepekley23 accepted the Town level+ calc, under the condition that we're completely sure it's not calc stacking. He says 7-C Flash seems dangerous. Matthew Schroeder claims this is calc stacking, tho RinkakuKagune and I explained to him. He didn't reply. Due to the calc being controversial, I created this CRT.

Well, you should ask Matthew to comment here then.

Okay. I suppose that we should close this thread then.

Flash is only Sub-Relativistic due to scaling. Not a calc. And even then we don't use KE unless he was carrying things or swinging a weapon.

So should I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back