• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash(CW) vs Master Chief.

Standard battle asumptions. 9-A version of Barry for both scenarios.

Victory by KO

R1 Speed equa;Both are in character. MC's arsenal will not surpass 9-A.

R2 Speed Unequal. Master Chief has all of his equipment and Cortana

Who wins and why?

MC:0

Flash:0

Inconclusive:0

Flash kind of stomps here; intangibility enables him to phase through all of John's weapons and electricity manipulation is quite devastating for John. As for round two, I'm not quite certain though. 9-A Flash is only Supersonic and I'm not sure if he his intangibility applies to attacks faster than him. The Covenant Sniper Rifle and the Binary Rifle are like Mach 10 and Spartan Laser, once fired is lightspeed. So round two might surprisingly be a stomp in John's favor.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Flash kind of stomps here; intangibility enables him to phase through all of John's weapons and electricity manipulation is quite devastating for John. As for round two, I'm not quite certain though. 9-A Flash is only Supersonic and I'm not sure if he his intangibility applies to attacks faster than him. The Covenant Sniper Rifle and the Binary Rifle are like Mach 10 and Spartan Laser, once fired is lightspeed. So round two might surprisingly be a stomp in John's favor.
Flash can only throw lightning in his 7-C key as Zoom taught it to him. Barry was also fairly inexperienced with his intangibility in season 1 and struggled to use it iirc. Master Chief should be able barely keep up with Barry in CQC and if Chief grapples, iBarry will be in a lot of trouble.

Alright, I take back what I said in round 1, but round 2 is a stomp in John's favor.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Alright, I take back what I said in round 1, but round 2 is a stomp in John's favor.
MC stomps speed unequal? That is honestly quite shocking. I'll leave both scenarios up in case others think a bit diffiriently.

Well, Flash's combat speed is on the higher end of Supersonic for sure, and he also has Supersonic movement speed, but John has surprisingly higher attack speed via Spartan laser, Binary Rifle, or Type-50 Sniper Rifle. Though 7-C Flash would stomp with or without speed equalization, even if John had nukes and bubble shields.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, Flash's combat speed is on the higher end of Supersonic for sure, and he also has Supersonic movement speed, but John has surprisingly higher attack speed via Spartan laser, Binary Rifle, or Type-50 Sniper Rifle. Though 7-C Flash would stomp with or without speed equalization, even if John had nukes and bubble shields.
Yeah. Though 7-C Flash, Zoom, or maybe Savitar would be a good match for Doomguy. Though his 7-C rating is under threat.

Back