• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights at Freddy's Downgrades

Question shouldnt they be compareable to AR ones that can one shot and dismantle humans in seconds?
I don't think so. they were built to be visually identical to them, but considering it's not fazbear entertainment building them, theres a pretty high probability that they're functionally different. plus, those were kinda specifically built to actually run around and go to people's houses. fazbear entertainment's versions don't. so theres already a line telling us they were building functionally different.

I don't think so. they were built to be visually identical to them, but considering it's not fazbear entertainment building them, theres a pretty high probability that they're functionally different.
why dont they scale to springtrap that cna also do these in AR? Its the same type of animatronic

actually why would the animatronics scale to springtrap when he's a springlock suit, a completely functionally different animatronic which has a lot higher feats than the other guys

actually why would the animatronics scale to springtrap when he's a springlock suit, a completely functionally different animatronic which has a lot higher feats than the other guys
Their physicals is still the same. Plus dont they also one shot us in Fnaf 2, 5 and 6?

Question shouldnt they be compareable to AR ones that can one shot and dismantle humans in seconds?
the ar animatronics aren’t identical to their original counterparts as they are made of different materials and were specifically made to gather remnant (read: kill people)
Their physicals is still the same.
no, they aren’t. springtrap is a different type of animatronic, made by different people using different mechanisms (and probably different materials as well when you compare springtrap’s condition in fnaf 3 to that of the animatronic parts lying around the restaurant)

IMG_4846.jpg

im so out of the loop on this and im not about to read 2 pages of fnaf powerscaling someone please sum up to me why fnaf is country level now

i thought they were 10-A

i liked it when they were 10-A

im so out of the loop on this and im not about to read 2 pages of fnaf powerscaling someone please sum up to me why fnaf is country level now

i thought they were 10-A

because fazbear's frights is canon to the games or something

ah okay they're novels 2 the sequel

haven't kept up with game theory (sorry gamers) so idk how these fit in the lore. i guess im just going to watch you guys descend into madness arguing how freddy fazbear is actually planet level according to some book that was confirmed to be canon via an email

not judging btw

ah okay they're novels 2 the sequel

haven't kept up with game theory (sorry gamers) so idk how these fit in the lore. i guess im just going to watch you guys descend into madness arguing how freddy fazbear is actually planet level according to some book that was confirmed to be canon via an email

not judging btw
im a man on a battle boarding site branded as a man with a phone for a head, theres many more things you could judge about the people here.

im a man on a battle boarding site branded as a man with a phone for a head, theres many more things you could judge about the people here.
I guess. And i know this next thing I'm going to say is completely out of left field and might feel condescending or whatever, but still. Unironically, to all of you, go outside more. The new discord server just made me realize that some of you guys here spend way too much time doing this kinda stuff, and, i know my opinion means nothing, but to me spending hours upon hours arguing online about powerscaling and shit is not how I'd like my life to go down. I know that it's your life and you get to do whatever you want with it, and also that I'm not a shining example of peak human performance (still check in on this site when I'm bored) but still.

Sorry for getting pessimistic for a sec and I fear i might come off as completely tone-deaf or like i have a superiority complex or some shit. just know that wasn't my intention.

I guess. And i know this next thing I'm going to say is completely out of left field and might feel condescending or whatever, but still. Unironically, to all of you, go outside more. The new discord server just made me realize that some of you guys here spend way too much time doing this kinda stuff, and, i know my opinion means nothing, but to me spending hours upon hours arguing online about powerscaling and shit is not how I'd like my life to go down. I know that it's your life and you get to do whatever you want with it, and also that I'm not a shining example of peak human performance (still check in on this site when I'm bored) but still.
I go outside all the time 😎 i get my vitamin D, and not arguments on feddy...

well the whole emotions thing is kinda weird right? Iirc fear is supposed to make you immortal or something, yet all the protagonists, who are obviously scared shitless, are still able to be killed by the animatronics. but I'm probably super wrong on this one bc I'm not familiar with the whole emotions hax

well the whole emotions thing is kinda weird right? Iirc fear is supposed to make you immortal or something, yet all the protagonists, who are obviously scared shitless, are still able to be killed by the animatronics. but I'm probably super wrong on this one bc I'm not familiar with the whole emotions hax
It something like hanneresimg It, if you have a fuckig ton of uraniun you still can't make energy, only get cancer... not to mention agony and remenant are cannon thanks to glitch trap beigh cannon in the games...

Also, It's remenant that makes you immortal if I'm right... and there is no fear. Only agony

It something like hanneresimg It, if you have a fuckig ton of uraniun you still can't make energy, only get cancer... not to mention agony and remenant are cannon thanks to glitch trap beigh cannon in the games...

Also, It's remenant that makes you immortal if I'm right... and there is no fear. Only agony
It would make sense for most of the verse to have alot of agony.
Freddy for example the suit has a dead kid in it after a murder.
This should cause agony to attach to the suit.
Tier 6 FNAF is wild

In fazbear frights fear gives Immo 5 lol

was never shown and assuming emotions can just conjure energy to punch something, for example, when the only feat is creating storms, is a massive assumption

i thought they were 10-A

i don’t exactly know what happened but i think people are misinterpreting the books as being 100% canon for like the billionth time when they are just supposed to be loosely related/symbolic

in these books the animatronics apparently survive getting blown up in a lake filled with gasoline or something and some random dude pulls off a tier 6 feat with agony (which afton uses regularly)
Unironically, to all of you, go outside more. The new discord server just made me realize that some of you guys here spend way too much time doing this kinda stuff, and, i know my opinion means nothing, but to me spending hours upon hours arguing online about powerscaling and shit is not how I'd like my life to go down.
this wiki is honestly so sad, antvasima out here dedicating years of his life so that we can debate superman vs t rex

Back