• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights at Freddy's Downgrades

it is literally impossible for him to be there as the game takes place after pizzeria simulator

we should move this to the other fnaf crt i dont want to flood this one too

Bump

Fnaf 10 William afton:

I am inclined to think that:

1) It is an outlier:

Animatronics are consistently shown as slow characters, Foxy running at full speed in FNaF 1 or jumping against the guard in FNaF 2 are things that do not give even Athletic Human level results. Not to mention the minigames, where the animatronics move like snails. A single superhuman feat is probably an outlier.

2) The feat does not scale to anyone other than just Springtrap:

As a second option, Springtrap would be the only one to scale from that, let's assume that Springtrap is especially fast among the other animatronics.

AP: At least 10-A (Can easily overpower night guards such as Phone Guy and Mike Schmidt, and drag them from the office to the back of the pizzeria without any problems), possibly 9-C (Implied to have dismembered night guards through unknown means in the past), 9-C with bite force (Was used for spare parts on toy animatronics such as Mangle, who bit through a skull to destroy the frontal lobe)
Sorry but I disagree with this one. They already can crush skulls, so it's clear they have killed those guards in a similar way.

I do not see why they shouldn't be straight up 9-C.

Sorry but I disagree with this one. They already can crush skulls, so it's clear they have killed those guards in a similar way.

I think it was discussed in the previous CRT that they do that in an unknown time frame, since there's no reason to assume they can smash the guard's head in an instant. Also, I think the OP argued that the Phone Guy implied that he could survive for a while inside the suit, that is to say that the crushing does not occur 100% because of the animatronics, but rather it has to do with the mechanisms inside the mask of Freddy's suit... or something like that, probably the OP can explain it better.

They can crush skulls by stuffing nightguards into the freddy suit, which happens in an unknown timeframe and through the use of equipment. Even if we gave them the suit as optional equipment, this happens through an unknown timeframe. Eg, If we guess they took around a minute, or 60 s, then that would be 50 to 65 j/s, which is not even close to athlete human, and is stepping in below average human territory.

Then there is the bites. The bite of 83 doesn't scale to the ogs, as the springlocks and the ogs have a drastically different structure, and the bite of 87:
  1. Isn't skull crushing, it just tears the frontal lobe open, so until we somehow make a calc for that it will be baseline.
  2. This doesn't scale to them physically, just to their bite.

i agree, but in fnaf 3 we see that the animatronics were fine after sitting in a pizzeria with a leaky ceiling for years. then again the puppet would probably be getting hit with way more water than the og animatronics were

Honestly, I'm starting to belive this are outliers/game mechanics.
Mostly considering that he could've used the camera flip timeframes I give in this calc, which considering this is fnaf 2 and using the low end timeframe would give us a speed of 47.762309769230767 m/s, subsonic... yeah, no.

the map doesn’t have accurate room sizes as it portrays them all to be the same size and shape when this clearly isn’t the case for some rooms

Mostly considering that he could've used the camera flip timeframes I give in this calc, which considering this is fnaf 2 and using the low end timeframe would give us a speed of 47.762309769230767 m/s, subsonic... yeah, no.
I was wrong on this one. he doesn't move the distance in a camera flip P&S to office, but you can see on the minimap how he goes from P&S to the hall to the office. The only problem right now with the calc is the use of the minimap as an accurate portrayal (which it is not), which can be fixed with the use of angsizing and the cameras, but can't do it right now.

Fazbear Frights books are canon, Animatronics NO SELL a lake full of GASOLINE
Yes, they are canon, but they are different timelines. In the fazbear frights timeline they could've been built more durable or something of the likes. They follow the same rules, the same canon, but different chronologies, as with the silver eyes trilogy, making them only scale to other fazbear frights stories (if they have a reason to).

Yes, they are canon, but they are different timelines. In the fazbear frights timeline they could've been built more durable or something of the likes. They follow the same rules, the same canon, but different chronologies, as with the silver eyes trilogy, making them only scale to other fazbear frights stories (if they have a reason to).
Too much spectulation tbh

I mean, some things in the fazbear frights directly contradict games stuff, like Andrew being the ONLY soul to posses golden freddy in fazbear frights, while in the games Cassidy possesses Golden Freddy, with some theories suggesting they posses it alongside the Bite Victim.

I mean, some things in the fazbear frights directly contradict games stuff, like Andrew being the ONLY soul to posses golden freddy in fazbear frights, while in the games Cassidy possesses Golden Freddy, with some theories suggesting they posses it alongside the Bite Victim.
Just because its a different timeline doesnt mean every single thing is different

Just because its a different timeline doesnt mean every single thing is different
Actually it's true. A different timeline does not mean that it's the same, unless it's a confirmed thing like the cosmology running at MWI and What If thing like MCU.

Actually it's true. A different timeline does not mean that it's the same, unless it's a confirmed thing like the cosmology running at MWI and What If thing like MCU.
MWI exists in fnaf according to those guys so yeah Tier 8 fnaf lol

Back