• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire vs Ice / Esdeath vs Chandra

We could also call this;
  • Red vs Blue, but the combatants are actually skilled
  • Country busting cat fight, who can hair pull better
  • Oh boy, there they go killing again
  • Oh God the collateral damage! Everybody's dead!
  • Ice Age vs Global Warming, so I guess the fights not real?
  • Elemental Waifus duke it out
Anyway, I don't think we need to equalize speed as both are Massively Hypersonic via reacting to lightning, and I think Esdeath is roughly 4x stronger. Hopefully that's not a problem.
  • Base Chandra (Low 6-B)
  • ISCIC Esdeath (6-B)
  • Both in-character
  • Win via any means possible
Esdeath

Chandra Nalaar

EDIT: I guess Chandra doesn't have a tag? That's weird.

DOUBLE EDIT: There's also
  • Ice Soldier vs Fire Wizard
  • Hot Head vs Cool and Collected
  • Survival of the Boing Boing

Last edited:
Oh I thought her fire had death properties, never mind.

Does her Fire have any hax properties.

1. I'm well aware of the basic concepts of MTG, I've been playing since 2003
  2. I didn't realize the Teigu's are magic, but it makes sense, so cool.

I’m not trying to paint you as being unknowledgeable Im pointing out that not using mana doesn’t matter.

It’s cool.

So what’s the AP and does she have any dura neg shit? Because Esdeath starts with a big AP advantage immediately.

Although, I guess Chandra could grab Esdeath and Planeswalk. Unless I'm horribly mistaken, Esdeath wouldn't survive the trip.

Almost all the MTG profiles need serious cleanup, ive been trying to fix them gradually but i keep getting sidetracked

So from what I can tell, Esdeath is around 4x stronger, but she can’t use her ice or her time stop if she gets hit by flames.

But that’s if she gets hit by flames, if she isn’t hit she can time stop and killer normally

Back