• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force Higher-Dimensional Existence Discussion/Possible Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
14.jpg

fire-force-enen-no-shouboutai-chapter-176-question-your-devotion-10.jpg

8.jpg

8.jpg

basic thing
adolla = Human ideation
Humans think and have ideas about adolla being a higher dimension,meaning the idea of higher dimension exist in adolla.
Read properly
Embodying what contains concept of higher dimensions
it was never stated to contain concepts of Higher dimensions though

Just get DT over here and end this shit.
Honestly we do not need to, the thread is dead on its own, I am waiting if Deceived has anything to say before I make another thread

"its dead tho", literally one staff member opposed removing low 1-C. This overconfidence is killing me rn.

Read properly
it was never stated to contain concepts of Higher dimensions though, it is your own head canon
I want you to know….I’m fighting the urge to argue over this with you right now.

I’m gonna reiterate my first point in this thread 🗿:
Agreed, I don’t know whose braindead idiot’s idea it was to put HDE on the profiles anyway 🗿

We’re not doing a low 1-C upgrade right now so help me god….

"its dead tho", literally one staff member opposed removing low 1-C. This overconfidence is killing me rn.
He opposes removing HDE and not low 1-C, he just said it is not necessary since you can be HDE without being low 1-C. Well but again you do you and interpret things the way you see
I want you to know….I’m fighting the urge to argue over this with you right now.
weakling

After some quick reading, I think this scan () might have some potential. Uses the word extradimensional.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to upload images onto the forum. Anyone have a rebuttal to this?
Edit: Oh, it embedded

Extradimensional just supports the fact that adolla is a separate space

Honestly just seeing Deceived malding over a verse he probably coudn't care less about has made my day just a little bit better.

Disagreed for Speedsters reason btw, he made some real solid points

…..

@Deceived3596 I’m sorry, I’ve been provoked 🗿

Adolla’s Higher Dimensional Existence:​

Alright, since I’ve been challenged, I’m now going to explain to the best of my ability of Adolla’s Higher-Dimensional Existence. Let’s begin.

The Statements regarding Adolla having HDE:​

So for one, Adolla is referred to(1) as a higher dimension(2) multiple(3) times(4), as a world beyond imagination(5), as something that transcends human comprehension(6). And I’m sure there’s more examples I could draw on such as them labeling Adolla as an Extra-dimensional structure as well.

So they’re clearly referred to as something that is “higher dimensional” now how do we know this to mean higher dimensional superiority in a mathematical sense? It’s because as the scans(1) clearly show(2), Adolla is encompassing “mathematics” alongside higher dimensional as well.

In fact, the specific raws being used here label “higher dimensional” to mean that in a mathematical sense.

And this is to mean that Adolla is embodying the concept of higher dimensions and mathematics itself. We know this because that’s what Adolla is. It’s literally just an assembly of all human thoughts, concepts, and ideations. And the specific concepts they like to point out were things such as “truth, law, mathematics” and of course “higher dimensions.”

It is the place where all perceptions end up at. So the notion that Adolla isn’t being referred to as embodying the concepts of those things is just straight to wrong.

Adolla even has feats showing off it’s manipulation of said concepts such as mathematics like the time it changed the mathematical constant of pi from an infinite, unsolvable equation, into solvable one. In fact the very concept of pi itself was created by Adolla.

So yes it is being referred to as a “higher dimension” in a mathematical sense.

The Evangelist also has other notable showing that showcase its higher dimensional existence status in comparison to lower dimension beings too. For example, lower dimensional beings cannot even so much as grasp the Adolla flame due to its higher dimensional nature, and immediately causes those that try to instantly burn up and die. Furthermore, even so much as attempting to gaze onto the Adolla world and The Evangelists' true form comes with its own hefty price as it is akin to trying to stare at the very sun itself and will burn up your eyes and take away your vision as compensation for so much as even trying to gaze at this higher dimensional entity.

I have a R>f section coming as well but right now I need to go take care of a puppy so this’ll have to do for now.

…..

@Deceived3596 I’m sorry, I’ve been provoked 🗿

Adolla’s Higher Dimensional Existence:​

Alright, since I’ve been challenged, I’m now going to explain to the best of my ability of Adolla’s Higher-Dimensional Existence. Let’s begin.

The Statements regarding Adolla having HDE:​

So for one, Adolla is referred to(1) as a higher dimension(2) multiple(3) times(4), as a world beyond imagination(5), as something that transcends human comprehension(6). And I’m sure there’s more examples I could draw on such as them labeling Adolla as an Extra-dimensional structure as well.

So they’re clearly referred to as something that is “higher dimensional” now how do we know this to mean higher dimensional superiority in a mathematical sense? It’s because as the scans(1) clearly show(2), Adolla is encompassing “mathematics” alongside higher dimensional as well.

In fact, the specific raws being used here label “higher dimensional” to mean that in a mathematical sense.

And this is to mean that Adolla is embodying the concept of higher dimensions and mathematics itself. We know this because that’s what Adolla is. It’s literally just an assembly of all human thoughts, concepts, and ideations. And the specific concepts they like to point out were things such as “truth, law, mathematics” and of course “higher dimensions.”

It is the place where all perceptions end up at.So the notion that Adolla isn’t being referred to as embodying the concepts of those things is just straight to wrong.

Adolla even has feats showing off it’s manipulation of said concepts such as mathematics like the time it changed the mathematical constant of pi from an infinite, unsolvable equation, into solvable one. In fact the very concept of pi itself was created by Adolla.

So yes it is being referred to as a “higher dimension” in a mathematical sense.

The Evangelist also has other notable showing that showcase its higher dimensional existence status in comparison to lower dimension beings too. For example, lower dimensional beings cannot even so much as grasp the Adolla flame due to its higher dimensional nature, and immediately causes those that try to instantly burn up and die. Furthermore, even so much as attempting to gaze onto the Adolla world and The Evangelists' true form comes with its own hefty price as it is akin to trying to stare at the very sun itself and will burn up your eyes and take away your vision as compensation for so much as even trying to gaze at this higher dimensional entity.

I have a R>f section coming as well but right now I need to go take care of a puppy so this’ll have to do for now.
you have some really big leaps in logic right there
1. Changing the nature of Pi means adolla being referred to higher dimensions means it is a mathematical dimension
2. The raws I will have to check for myself but does not mean much on its own since it is a monologue
3. Being called a higher plane means nothing if you cannot prove it is mathematical/physics
4. Staring at the sun does not mean higher dimensional, you get blinded
5. If it was a mathematical dimension then there will be no consequences for accessing it, for all it gives is an extra axis and we just will not be able to use it.
6. Contain =/= encompass
7. Extradimension means outside physical reality which you know puts a dent and is an anti-feat to your mathematical axis
7.5. They cannot access it or touch it due to the flames
8. The most important one is that, there is no extra axis anywhere

So all in all this are just stringents of scans that says "adolla is a higher plane/dimensions" and then mix it with it containing maths then jumped into it manipulating Pi to mean that it contains an extra directional axis, well that is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back