• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE GOD TIERS AND HIGH TIERS AP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fired from kilometers away?? That calculated won’t even grant rel+
They were fired from hundreds of meters away. -Yes

BUT they went past Shinra, he then catches up to them and deflects them. -This would require him to be way faster than the projectiles to do so in the time that he did.

They don’t curve and please I will like to see the deflection scan.
It's literally in your OP they curve once deflected

If you can't seem to look at your own scans, here

They were fired from hundreds of meters away. -Yes

BUT they went past Shinra, he then catches up to them and deflects them. -This would require him to be way faster than the projectiles to do so in the time that he did.

It's literally in your OP they curve once deflected

If you can't seem to look at your own scans, here
Ooop missed the whizzed pass him
Meaning the lasers are not light speed then
Bummer gotta find another feat

Joker (gets a "At least 5-C, possibly 5-B" rating - He is thought to be stronger than he actually is.

Yeah, I'm back and this is too sus. The entire point of the doppelgangers is to contrast the perception of the people with their actual strength. I don't understand why Joker scales to 5-B, because people think he is that strong? Hello,the thoughts of those people are literally wired to manifest as a separate being, one that heavily outclasses the real Joker in both strength and speed. If that isn't enough, Joker literally can't believe people think he is that strong which essentially confirms that their perception of him is inaccurate and cannot be used. The perception from the people is a basis and determinant for the power of doppelgangers, not the actual character. Joker's doppelganger being far stronger than him simply means that his true power level was greatly overestimated. Same way Benny being way stronger than his proves his power level was greatly underestimated. Joker is also the second most mysterious character in the series. The justification here is inappropriate. EDIT: even if it were, Benny is perceived as a planet destroyer which puts his doppel at 5-B, I'm almost certain Joker is not seen in the same light.

Someone suggested using Potential Energy for maki's moon feat and stuff like that

I did a rough calc and got 56 Zettatons of tnt which is almost Planet level. That's using the accepted 5-B calc's ideology

Using the actual moon mass the PE of the Moon Maki tried to stop is 696 Exatons which is Low 5-B I think

Using the actual moon mass the PE of the Moon Maki tried to stop is 696 Exatons which is Low 5-B I think
I don't know how you find this result, since it is impossible for the GPE to be that high.

The height you should use is not of the moon, the earth, or the distance from the moon to the earth, but the height of Maki. All the weight is being concentrated on her body, and to find the value of durability you must know how much she can lift with such a mass on her

In Maki's case, she can only lift her arms, and with great effort. Assuming her arm is 0.61 meters long:

Massa = 5.972e+24Kg (Via Pain)
GPE = 5.972e+24*9.81*(0.61/2)
GPE = 1.7868523e+25 Joules (6-A)

Probably the highest 6-A result on this site

That is a lazy version. At night or tomorrow I'll create a blog

I don't know how you find this result, since it is impossible for the GPE to be that high.

The height you should use is not of the moon, the earth, or the distance from the moon to the earth, but the height of Maki. All the weight is being concentrated on her body, and to find the value of durability you must know how much she can lift with such a mass on her

In Maki's case, she can only lift her arms, and with great effort. Assuming her arm is 0.61 meters long:

Oh I see what you mean. What I was using was the actual height the moon was suspended at

Explained to you over and over and not the thread for this
Who knows maybe you can reach a compromise with someone else. I lift something and my arms break off my shoulder after lifting it for 2 seconds, if you still think I performed the feat then go ahead with Class P provided you add the appropriate justification of course.
Go stronger =\= class Z
And they have no reason to be class Z
Class P does exist you are not seeing it
Thank you for pointing out that I wasn’t referring to class Z when I made that statement. I said they need a cataclysm key.

If others agree with you. No problem.
Yes he can scale to 5-B and still be way weaker

Did you read what you typed at all.

He is not upscaling from shinra
There is no reason for him to
That just leaves you to find a better justification because neither joker nor his dopple is 5-B. I don’t even want to get into the fact that 7-A burns caught the dopple off guard and the fact that Joker was beaten up by what everyone thought was his strength.

This is for his post cataclysm key the Beni that could not hurt him is not 5-B
So how will that work??

Where was this logic behind scaling Hibachi to Pre-cataclysm Beni?

Durability: At least mountain level likely higher, Possibly Planet level with soot weapons (capable of defending against dopplemaru’s casual attacks with weapons albeit vulnerable without them)

Haumea could harm shinra and sho before she merged with the evangelist, that’s 5-B
Still amped by Eva and the other pillars, gets another key.

Why she scales to her buffs?
5-C comes from the previous thread
Yeah.

And you should probably link the “previous thread” to the OP to avoid confusion.

Yeah fired from kilometers away?? That calculated won’t even grant rel+

Tip: if the lasers pass by you and you are fast enough to deflect them then you have outpaced them.

Im sure you knew the implication of that and promptly agreed they were not real Laser. funny isn't it.

Death and SBM gets a solid SOL rating tho

Also, a speed of light rating for death is against the "verse mechanics", and frankly "pure headcanon", you should prove death is able to stop time and "disintegrate at the speed of light". Everything disintegrates at the speed of light, Right? hilarious.

Also, I’m not checking out the “spoiler” cuz it’s probably going to be something as dumb as half the OP.

Tip: if the lasers pass by you and you are fast enough to deflect them then you have outpaced them.

Im sure you knew the implication of that and promptly agreed they were not real Laser. funny isn't it.
Ngl this was funny when he retracted it being ls cuz it got deflected.
Like bro light literally gets reflected in irl, Shinra deflecting it does not make it not ls now when he already has npi and several others do as well but whatever

Quite the scenario, that aside, I think the op needs some work considering what Zoldyck59 and ArnoldStone have addressed

Kurono scaling, Joker scaling, Benny #2 base scaling, Iris scaling, etc.

The weird denial over FTL Shinra which seemed to have carried on from the recently closed thread.
I find Maki scaling to getting crushed weird but maybe she could possibly heavily downscale from the calc.

Last edited:
Maki down scaling is fine but the fact she's getting crushed means she scales far below likely two classes below

Maki down scaling is fine but the fact she's getting crushed means she scales far below likely two classes below
The fact the downscale is this heavy means it should be completely disregarded imo.

If I lift a weight with sheer willpower and my arm pop off after 2 seconds. would that be a feat? Maki was getting crushed and we aren't even sure if the moon stopped falling for a moment. I think it still kept falling. If she slightly slowed it down then that's even worse cuz it clearly means she can't lift it

Yeah, I'm back and this is too sus. The entire point of the doppelgangers is to contrast the perception of the people with their actual strength. I don't understand why Joker scales to 5-B, because people think he is that strong? Hello,the thoughts of those people are literally wired to manifest as a separate being, one that heavily outclasses the real Joker in both strength and speed. If that isn't enough, Joker literally can't believe people think he is that strong which essentially confirms that their perception of him is inaccurate and cannot be used. The perception from the people is a basis and determinant for the power of doppelgangers, not the actual character. Joker's doppelganger being far stronger than him simply means that his true power level was greatly overestimated. Same way Benny being way stronger than his proves his power level was greatly underestimated. Joker is also the second most mysterious character in the series. The justification here is inappropriate. EDIT: even if it were, Benny is perceived as a planet destroyer which puts his doppel at 5-B, I'm almost certain Joker is not seen in the same light.
Actually the entire point of the doppelgänger was to invite people so strong it will bring despair and yes they were supposed to scale above someone like Faerie
So yes Faerie called in people stronger than him, that gets any doppelgänger a 5-B key already

But as long as they scale to what humanity called strongest and far above someone like Maki, joker will get a “at least 5-C, possibly 5-B”
While his doppelgänger gets a solid 5-B key
1. Wasn't he fighting an unserious doppelganger?
Proof?
No the doppelgänger was quite serious
2. Didn't Benny step in as soon as the doppel was about to get serious?
No when he was about to kill him
3. Isn't just the Nichirin 5-B?
He scales above Faerie
4. Are all Benny#2's attacks varying degrees of 5-B AP?5. If 3&4 are "yes" and "no", why is Kurono 5-B again?
Because he can take hits and fight a Beni Doppelgänger
Not sure if this was ever accepted but Mitch made a calc for this. [Was this calc ever referenced at all, even?]

EDIT: It was accepted and is on the verse page, Iris's barriers scale to 7-C+ from that feat. NOT 5-C.
It’s supposed to be a downscale from the shockwaves of an attack of Shinra who is 5-B, but yeah this should not be the thread for it as it is iffy
I will cross it out

Last edited:
Ngl this was funny when he retracted it being ls cuz it got deflected.
Like bro light literally gets reflected in irl, Shinra deflecting it does not make it not ls now when he already has npi and several others do as well but whatever
Ngl, this instant denial of the lasers being ls cause it paves way for ftl shinra is hilarious 😂
The weird denial over FTL Shinra which seemed to have carried on from the recently closed thread.
Yes it can’t be FTL if a shinra that said to be strictly going at light speed can outpace the lasers it simple logic
One
Two
Bonus
They can’t be light speed lasers if shinra that said he is kicking at light speed can outpace them in the same chapters he said this before and after outpacing them btw
It’s simple logic

This will be the last time I will address this. Any other derailing and I will report whoever and request you be banned from participating in this thread. I’ve had it with you lot

That just leaves you to find a better justification because neither joker nor his dopple is 5-B. I don’t even want to get into the fact that 7-A burns caught the dopple off guard and the fact that Joker was beaten up by what everyone thought was his strength.
Actually the entire point of the doppelgänger was to invite people so strong it will bring despair and yes they were supposed to scale above someone like Faerie
So yes Faerie called in people stronger than him, that gets any doppelgänger a 5-B key already

But as long as they scale to what humanity called strongest and far above someone like Maki, joker will get a “at least 5-C, possibly 5-B”
While his doppelgänger gets a solid 5-B key
Durability: At least mountain level likely higher, Possibly Planet level with soot weapons (capable of defending against dopplemaru’s casual attacks with weapons albeit vulnerable without them)
L ******* mao
You just have missed the part he took multiple hits from a 5-B??

Also, I’m not checking out the “spoiler” cuz it’s probably going to be something as dumb as half the OP.
Let me help you out

You mean the errors you pointed out??
1. Scale burns above a shinra he never fought while neglecting the feat he has against Joker?
2. Scale dragon durability to the fact that he could tank Beni attack? When that Beni is not 5-B?
3. Kurono took hits from Beni doppelgänger but he should not scale because?
4. Don’t scale Haumea to 5-B even though she stomped 2 of the said “5-B” characters.

That’s what is in the spoiler tag

This will be the last time I will address this. Any other derailing and I will report whoever and request you be banned from participating in this thread. I’ve had it with you lot
Why do you get so aggressive from simple disagreement on your interpretation? We disagree with you, continue to argue, don't threaten us with a request to ban from a thread. It's childish and just restricts other views on the verse's scaling which the worst thing you can do for a verse on threads.

Then he'd be 5-B in durability but given that cut its seeming like he's not 5-B.
No he will be 5-B all rounder
Could fight and take multiple hits from Benimaru's Doppelganger, even though he could not use his pyrokinetics abilities and also just finished a fight against his own doppelganger
What’s with you people exactly?
I get that you are all friends in real-life but damn you it’s need to stop needless meddling and nitpicking cause of your friends thread did not get passed

Why do you get so aggressive from simple disagreement on your interpretation? We disagree with you, continue to argue, don't threaten us with a request to ban from a thread. It's childish and just restricts other views on the verse's scaling which the worst thing you can do for a verse on threads.
Aggressive?? Check out what your friends sents
Anyway like I said one more derailing from you guys and I will feature you in RvR

Bro what? None of us are friends irl LOL. I barely talk to Arnold and have only conversed with him on bc. Zolydk barely is even on the site and we literally disagree, this is nothing deeper. Stop complaining about disagreement.

Aggressive??
Anyway like I said one more derailing from you guys and I will feature you in RvR
Yes you've been aggressive since Arnold's ftl thread and now here. You're now threatening to get us banned from a thread for disagreement and we wouldn't have derails if you didn't constantly make assumptions or disagree out of biases.

Bro what? None of us are friends irl LOL. I barely talk to Arnold and have only conversed with him on bc. Zolydk barely is even on the site and we literally disagree, this is nothing deeper. Stop complaining about disagreement.
Tbh was not referring to you it was a general statement
Zoldyck, Arnold, gumball and Shey are all friends

Last edited:
Now Kurono literally has no ap feats on Beni from what you've given, each thing you linked was him blocking attacks not attack and damaging the Doppelgänger

Now Kurono literally has no ap feats on Beni from what you've given, each thing you linked was him blocking attacks not attack and damaging the Doppelgänger
Block attacks with your arms = you scale
Don’t know what standards you are using but that’s generally how it works

Thanks, let’s not forget what she is trying to actually lift as the mass of earth in this case
Anyway this looks like a solid feat for this mid tiers
Why do you scale in ap for blocking attacks?
Are you seriously asking this question?
Oh so you used a sword to block another attack from a 5-B character and you don’t scale to 5-B because that’s durability feat??
Sigh

Last edited:
Are you seriously arguing durability scales to ap as if that's a common thing on the site? Get actual ap feats or don't argue for it
The thread for scaling is done and dusted and kurono scaling has been accepted for more than two months now.
Create a CRT if you don’t like it.
I was only replying to you guys nitpicking about what was already accepted as a courtesy but I feel like you guys are not worth the peace it’s costing me having to reply to obviously hostile folks towards me

The thread for scaling is done and dusted and kurono scaling has been accepted for more than two months now.
Create a CRT if you don’t like it.
I was only replying to you guys nitpicking about what was already accepted as a courtesy but I feel like you guys are not worth the peace it’s costing me having to reply to obviously hostile folks towards me
Then why did you include Kurono's 5-B parts in this if it was already accepted two months ago? And this thread quite literally is in content revision, why would I go create another crt when this thread is literally about the arguments you put forth in it?

Then why did you include Kurono's 5-B parts in this if it was already accepted two months ago? And this thread quite literally is in content revision, why would I go create another crt when this thread is literally about the arguments you put forth in it?
There was scaling chain and it was decided that kurono fully scales to whatever tier Benimaru doppelgänger will be. This was just thread saying the tier they scale to and writing the justification for it.

What’s with you people exactly?
I get that you are all friends in real-life but damn you it’s need to stop needless meddling and nitpicking cause of your friends thread did not get passed
I am not friends with anyone on this wiki irl
This is derailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back