• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Revisions (Main Timeline)

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This was going to be much bigger, but everything got deleted, so I'll just go for things that effect several profiles for now

Enhanced Senses for... probably everyone

First, Frederick protected Tharja, despite her being invisible to him, all because he sensed her being in danger (5:47), later, in Hidden Truths, Inigo states that the Vallite Soldiers, while unable to be seen, can still be sensed (3:33)

This would probably give Kellam a resistance to being sensed, as he is still fully invisible to most people

Now, moving on, I thought I'd at least mention that Lilith's ghost can be harmed and defeated in a content revision, in the Conquest and Birthright paths of Fates, Lilith is killed by a Faceless or Hans respectively, her ghost will still participate in Invasion Battles, which happen 3 times normally (and there's also the fact that the player can also attack Lilith's ghost either by testing their defenses or by battling someone else in their Astral Planes, although these two examples are non canon and are just gameplay mechanics) I'm not certain if this should apply though, but it should at least be mentioned

Also, should it be mentioned that literally everyone in the main timeline can survive without a soul? Every Cantor and Witch in Echoes, Anankos, and Celica were all capable of staying alive after their soul was removed

Bump, also, I deleted the things about Tellius, as I'd rather have canon confirmation, and everything I said about it was merely speculation

And nobody was talking about anything else, AKA the actual changes to profiles, what was deleted is probably more appropriate for another thread

As of this moment, the thread starts over

>Lilith is killed by a faceless or Hans

Ohh man both of these moments had me in stitches.

Anyways in terms of the revisions, I don't know if we should allow the Kellam being invisible to a lot of people since that was more for comedic effect rather than a strategy. And Lilith in canon dies, so the invasions in fates with her involved after death I don't know if that should be valid considering she was supposed to be dead.

How many people do you expect this to get? Because the FE crew already gave their approval

I don't really know about just adding these though

Also, for more on the "hitting souls" thing, Specters in Echoes are described as being souls and have a very ghostlike appearance

Back