• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes overall 2-C to 2-B or 2-A upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much all units then.

Since the new summons are always under contract during main story chapters

I reckon that is a bit too much, based on one vague statement. I mean, we can conclude that there are as many worlds as there are games in the franchise, but to assume there are infinite worlds thanks to Greil's "Worlds beyond number" statement is a bit far, as it could also mean that there just are a lot of worlds in Fire Emblem.

Countless is only 2-B, but there is a statement from a different character who said Infinite. Loki's word is indeed very reliable. I do agree with waiting for more input however.

Loki is pretty much the most knowledgable character in FEH rn, being daughter of Alfador (The one stated to habe created everything in the FEH verse) and veteran traveler of realms and playing around every event Alfonse is involved in, specially in the Dream World Azura paralogue.

So, her word is indeed quite valuable. Even maybe a bit more than Alfonse's.

Is there any statements that references those worlds as actual separate timelines? Cause that scan with Alfonse saying there's different worlds from other realms doesn't sound like a timeline feat. Moreso just a planetary feat.

JustSomeWeirdo actually did elaborate and said those different worlds were referring to alternate realities/timelines on another thread.

Think there were mentions on this thread. This video and this part basically explain the existence of an infinite number of worlds based on the infinite possibilities philosophy. Just for the size of the entire multiverse, but we're waiting for to make an appearance.

Tempest has a statement on her profile that say stuff like entangling worlds by bending time and space.

Tempest is stated by Greil and "Marth" to have Worlds without number inside of them and that by defeating the host that created *that* tempest, you disolve that particular tempest (OP has shown above to be MULTIPLE TEMPESTs)

Also, "Marth' states it also combines the timelines and destroys them if they are not stopped.

I think you should review the Tempest Trials Scripts referenced on the OP. To be frank, Alfdoor is not needed in any way for this feeat to make sense.

The scans in the OP reference alternate worlds, not timelines. Is there any scans that references those worlds as timelines?

The "Worlds" statement has been used for timelines several times before.

The Spring festival paralogue shows an alternate timeline where Shareena managed to convince her brother into dressing up as a bunny.

The FE7 tempest trial has Hector fight an alternate berserk version of himself in another timelime

The main story's eliwood talks about Roy before he was even born because of the connections between the worlds, Marth refers to the place Nornal Alm is as "World of Shadows" just like in the main story has the worlds named after the games's time periods instead of their actual location (aka. There is a FE1 "world", FE2 "World", Awakening "World", etc. Despite all of them being frlm the same timeline in the mainline games implying different time spaces)

There are several, several different versions of each character from different "worlds", also in Dream World Azura's paralogue, adult azura (who already discarded her dream world) meet a young azura that was in her own dream world.

Also, in the dream world paralogue, Young Azura creates both a male and female Corrin to be her brothers.

Dream world stuff https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2678937?useskin=oasis

Tempest Trials - OP (Tempest Trials Scripts), search for "Berserk" for the FE7 one and "World of Shadows" for the Alm one

Main Story - In those chapters, the timelines the heroes visit are called world of X per game.

There is a world of Binding and a world of Blazing, which represent FE6 and 7, which are the same world, but in different times.

Screenshot 20191010-165748 Fire Emblem Heroes
Spring Alfonse expkanation - Earlier in this thread, i posted links to the videos.

the hector part seems more legit if it's warping the time to make them fight a future version of Hector. Are there any other instances of that happening?

"More legit"? The "world" thing and the spring paaralogue has bbeen shown to be alternativee timelines already.

They fight an alternative version of Hector tht had fallen to the curse of Armads, thaat sounds lkke a veeery different outcome from what happened in FE6.

But, sure, leet me look thru them for more statements.

And another Question, since the abilities are 100% different from the canonical ones, can i make profiles of the HEROES versions of the lords while merging them with their "special variations"?

Ex. Roy with Spring Roy, Brave Roy and Legendary Roy or Lucina, Spring Lucina, Brave Lucina and Legendary Lucina?

I think the most logical thing to do for Heroes profiles is to do them like we did Azura, with a base that is the Heroes version of a character, and then their variants being alternate keys that have their own unique weapons and base abilities.

There's some semantics issues with that, for example the Spring Alphonse is a Alphonse from a different timeline/world. That was something that came up the last time we talked about Heroes profiles, but I think it should, in general, be fine.

They are alternative timeline versions with very different skills and perhaps even personalities than what you see in the canon games. (Ex. the "Fallen hero" units). I mean, there are kingdom hearts versions for Cloud and Squall, the Xeno Goku and Alternate Diego profiles are around, so, i think these ones should be acceptable. Also the madoka profiles have feats and forms exclusive to the mobile game. Also, this guy is around. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Protagonist_(Kingdom_Hearts_χ)

I will wait for a green light and i can start making them.

I guess them being 2-A is a possibility. Also as for the alternate profiles, they need to be different people with different backstories and all that jazz for them to be valid profiles.

With how I understand how we currently handle Heroes VS Canon, they should probably be fine with a Heroes section with various keys for all their alts, as said above.

Their backstories are very much similar, if not the same, but they're pulled from a game we treat as basically it's own entity in most cases and can have wildly different adventures, as well as various alts being from alternating timelines where they DO have different backstories and personalities. Which is on top of them having gear and abilities that are completely new to the characters themselves.

Considering we have a pretty well accepted Azura, that should probably be our model going forward for any Heroes profiles.

Well, if everyone agrees with 2-B, possibly 2-A and the characters being reasonably vaalid for the server, i could start with the characters with the most versions. (The 1st wave brave heroes (Lucina, Lyn, Roy, Ike ) and Tiki.)

That's not enough to make what is essentially a crossover version of the character. You need a lot more changes than just "them being in a different setting" for the profiles to be validated. Otherwise we'd have Marvel Vs Capcom and smash bros. versions of those characters a long time ago

The difference is that Link is a bunch of characters who are equally canon to the continuity, Fire Emblem Heroes is different; they're more like Smash versions or MvC versions of said characters. Azura has had enough lore to be different, and there's an Anna for every Fire Emblem game, so she's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back