• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

He still got outskilled by Eliwood though
When they were kids yeah; but the later sparring matches typically ended with Hector winning because his raw strength was literally "Too much". There's also him matching Karel's strength when Lyn or Eliwood were nothing to him.

When they were kids yeah; but the later sparring matches typically ended with Hector winning because his raw strength was literally "Too much". There's also him matching Karel's strength when Lyn or Eliwood were nothing to him.
Don’t really recall any of that, Eliwood just says they have been sparing every two months, and I don’t remember Karel comparing Hector to either of them

Don’t really recall any of that, Eliwood just says they have been sparing every two months, and I don’t remember Karel comparing Hector to either of them
@JustSomeWeirdo was the one who added those in profiles. Also I believe it was Lyn and Karel's support conversation; Lyn mentions thinking Hector was the only person capable of demonstrating the level of strength Karel shown.

Strange, I vaguely remember some kind of conversation they had. And JSW was the one who edited the pages.

Recruitment conversation, Karel will say something about the abilities of whichever Lord recruits him (Lyn or Eliwood/Hector depending on who the main Lord is)

All Karel really says for Hector is that he’s powerful, but unskilled or something, and for the other two, that they can get stronger, not necessarily that they’re weak.

Karel only ever comments on Hector's strength, this is also consistent with other statements of Hector being stronger than Eliwood/Lyn, and even then says that he wants to fight Hector when he's stronger

Hello, I'm on this forum since a few months but i've just created an account, so hi.
Don't really how to introduce myself beside saying I'm a fan of tactical RPG.
Hi, nice to meet you! Well to the forum and the Fire Emblem Discussion Thread! I'm also pretty new despite lurking for a while, so I guess we're similar in that regard!

Hello, i am creating a profile for Seidr and i have a few question, i'll put them under a spoiler tag.

First, should we consider that Seidr can do with time the same things as Gullveig ? As both gain their powers by similarmethod and can cancel each other power as seen in the ending movie where Seidr save Alfonse from Gullveig.

If we scale her to gullveig, she would get:
-Enhanced time manipulation after being powered by Nerbuz compred to her previous self, the justification be: Enhanced Time Manipulation (Comparable to Gullveig who has been stated to have complete mastery over time capable of bending time and the future to her whimsas well as distording time by her simple presence.)

-Maybe Existance Erasure, it was menitionned multiple times that she could erase things or people, justificaton: Existance Erasure (Able to do the same things as Gulveig who was described as being able to erase people several times before like here, here (i'll get a better screen without my name latter)and there ).

-I don't really know wich ability this fall under but Gullveig could undo injuries done to her via her time manipulation and Seidr would be able to do the same.

-Since they can cancel each other abilities does that mean that they have a resistance to previous abilities?

-Maybe she could BFR as Gullveig could sent people in her snare wich was stated tobe an another world outside of time?

Base Seidr before getting powered by the Aurr would have Time Manipulation (albeit weaker) wich could get stronger as stated in the seer snare event introduction "Fortunately, however, the state of this world affords me somepower over time as well. Here I am able to reverse time's flow when we are in need."

She would also get Time Travel. 1

The Rite of Light would grant her Enhanced Sight (could search for the Golden Seer no matter where she is in the nine realms. Said power was granted by the Arr the source of Njordr powers who was stated to have everything within his grasps down to the smallest wave on the sea.)

Finally, she might have Divination as she granted a vision of the future to Kiran.

Well sorry for the long post.

What are our opinions on using the novelizations for FE? I will note that the plot, and even the dialogue is more or less the same as the games, they just provide more background information about the events of the game.

Hello, i am creating a profile for Seidr and i have a few question, i'll put them under a spoiler tag.
Seidr in general should not have the same powers as Gullveig, since Gullveig is just an extremely powered up version of Seidr, and has been shown to have better mastery of time

What are our opinions on using the novelizations for FE? I will note that the plot, and even the dialogue is more or less the same as the games, they just provide more background information about the events of the game.
If they provides context to scenes in the game, then I believe it should be fine. Didn’t know FE has novels

What April Fool's game is canon?
DZptqunX4AAGZ_S.jpg

Back