• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Though, Felix is listed twice on the list. Also, where does Caspar and Leonie come in? I know they didn't have Heroes Relics but what sacred weapons they used? Or did those come from Three Hopes?

So the rating for Relics/Sacred Weapon Wielders and those that scales to them are At most High 6-A and not At least 7-C, likely High 6-A, correct. I been using the latter for my Shez profile

Would Post Timeskip Felix (Three Houses) be full on High 6-A as he did beat EO Byleth in their A Support although it was narrow victory

Though, Felix is listed twice on the list. Also, where does Caspar and Leonie come in? I know they didn't have Heroes Relics but what sacred weapons they used? Or did those come from Three Hopes?

For Caspar, if I had to hazard a guess, it would be scaling to Count Bergliez, whose sacred knuckles (can't remember it's name) needed Seiros Crest to use to it's best effect (see his and Linhardt's paralogue in Scarlet Blaze). Leonie is also present in the search for The Inexhaustable, although I don't remember off the top of my head which crest is it's analogue.

Caspar beats the Death Knight in a paralogue, and gets his scythe. In Three Hopes, he also won against Count Bergliez, and got his Sacred Weapon.

Leonie canonically gets a Sacred Weapon in her paralogue.

Nah, since he’s still clearly inferior to Byleth scaling wise
I see

Speaking of Byleth, in your sandbox:
  • You're missing the Nabateans hibernation thing for EO Byleth. On a Fire Emblem Wiki, it is described as "After being subjected to enough damage, as shown with Flayn, or expending enough stamina, as shown with Sothis, Nabateans may enter an extended hibernation to heal their wounds or exhaustion. Depending on the case, this process can last from just a few years to more than a hundred)
  • Shouldn't Terrain Resistance and Knockback Resistance belong to EO Byleth as it is in that the Enlightenment One class that Byleth gains the ability iirc
  • Missing "higher with the Sublime Sword of the Creator" to the Durability for Byleth's third key

I see

Speaking of Byleth, in your sandbox:
  • You're missing the Nabateans hibernation thing for EO Byleth. On a Fire Emblem Wiki, it is described as "After being subjected to enough damage, as shown with Flayn, or expending enough stamina, as shown with Sothis, Nabateans may enter an extended hibernation to heal their wounds or exhaustion. Depending on the case, this process can last from just a few years to more than a hundred)
  • Shouldn't Terrain Resistance and Knockback Resistance belong to EO Byleth as it is in that the Enlightenment One class that Byleth gains the ability iirc
  • Missing "higher with the Sublime Sword of the Creator" to the Durability for Byleth's third key
Actually, Byleth gets Terrain Resistance with the Silverheart class

Caspar beats the Death Knight in a paralogue, and gets his scythe. In Three Hopes, he also won against Count Bergliez, and got his Sacred Weapon.

Leonie canonically gets a Sacred Weapon in her paralogue.
I'm aware of the Death Knight feat, but Caspar had no weapon of his own. So didn't we agree with that being an outlier? But the Three Hopes stuff seems fine.

I do not remember Leonie getting a Sacred Weapon and she doesn't even have a crest. Though, I recall Bernadetta also gets the bow of Indech however.

I'm aware of the Death Knight feat, but Caspar had no weapon of his own. So didn't we agree with that being an outlier? But the Three Hopes stuff seems fine.
Either way, he gets the Death Knight's Scythe, which should be comparable to the Arrow of Indra via being an Agarthium Weapon, which is stated to be nearly as powerful as a Relic.
I do not remember Leonie getting a Sacred Weapon and she doesn't even have a crest. Though, I recall Bernadetta also gets the bow of Indech however.

Sacred Weapons don't need a Crest to use their full power. Having a corresponding crest just boosts the healing effect of the weapon.

Last edited:
Either way, he gets the Death Knight's Scythe, which should be comparable to the Arrow of Indra via being an Agarthium Weapon, which is stated to be nearly as powerful as a Relic.

Sacred Weapons don't need a Crest to use their full power. Having a corresponding crest just boosts the healing effect of the weapon.

Fair enough.

I think we should remove all New Game+ items from Byleth's profile tbh, since they're clearly non-canon. The only thing Byleth would have is the Chalice of Beginnings, since they do briefly have it during Cindered Shadows, but that would be as optional equipment

Tbf, Chalice is obtained on the completion of a non-canon side story, so it's still a bit questionable to have on there

Yeah, given the infinite universes, technically any possible route regardless of specific details could be considered canon to the overall multiverse.

Yeah, given the infinite universes, technically any possible route regardless of specific details could be considered canon to the overall multiverse.

To be fair, rewinds of Divine Pulse have that by implication, because what is done with 'timelines' past the rewind isn't really explored (thanks 3H writers, very cool)

Yeah, and lots of people hypothesize that New Game+ is that Byleth got so much stronger to the point where they could Divine Pulse 6 years back and carries experience from the previous timeline to approach a different one. Though physical development reverts upon going that far back but they maintain some memories of what things they developed from other timelines aka abilities learned/support via those points.

Also, my Byleth profile is nearing completion, I just need to get the notable attacks/techniques done, and put in the references. Might take a bit though, since I have midterms this week, and next week.
That’s great to hear about Byleth’s profile. And I hope you do well for your mid-terms exams

Got to ask, have you done up the skill blog. I wanted to link it to Shez’s profile under the feat category

Don’t worry it is coming together. TheGatememer is putting a lot of effort into the Byleth’s profile as well as working on a skill blog. It will take some time. When the CRT for those are done, I will adjust Shez’s profile depending on what is accepted.
We’re aware.
For the Byleth’s profile, when it comes to putting in the Calc Value [i.e 15.64 Kikotons] directly into the justification, I think we are supposed to do it as suggested in this Thread. I have applied it with Shez’s profile

For the Byleth’s profile, when it comes to putting in the Calc Value [i.e 15.64 Kikotons] directly into the justification, I think we are supposed to do it as suggested in this Thread. I have applied it with Shez’s profile
Actually, that’s optional as far as I’m aware.

Also yea, the profile making is only taking so long cause collecting all the gifs for every combat art is taking forever

Also, completely unrelated, but I think there is an argument to be made that 1 Res = 1 Layer of resistance, since magic damage is just mag - res, and status effects straight up won’t affect you in FE4 if your res is higher than the enemy’s mag

Can't really measure Res, outside of maybe items/weapons that grant Res (20 layers Tyrfing lmao)

Or if we be weird and consider stat averages for some reason

Back