• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 3 (Houses): ZA WARUDO is now a green -haired child

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh the entire war is really caused by the TWSITD. Without them, I can guarantee that there would have been more discussion between Rhea and Edelgard and not war. Hell without them, Edelgard would not have been experimented on. Without them, basically everything in the story would not have happened...including Byleth joining becoming a professor, although you could argue that events could have happened where Byleth met the students near Remire, but who knows.

I dont care who they fight. I just want Edelgard, Claude and Dimitri to become allies.

That's what I've been trying to say; Edelgard and Rhea should have teamed up against TWSITD as do Dimitri and Claude. Although, Rhea still might be destined to have you know what happen to her. And Nemesis is also sure to be revived as well.

As for my theory on the DLC route coming in 2020, I think perhaps New Game+ allows Byleth to maybe have knowledge on other routes; which would make sense given the time reset. And then he ends up warning them. And basically, Edelgard changes sides, Rhea forgives her and then we have all three houses against TWSITD.

"Rhea forgives her"

I havent seen someone so optimistic in a while.

If Rhea hears that Byleth is the voice of the Goddess; or merged with her. Then she would be kneeling before Byleth. Since Byleth would be the very goddess she worships.

If Sothis manifested through Byleth, I could dig that. But Im not seeing Rhea listening to Byleth's or anyone's words after what I saw in the BE's route.

For Rhea it would depend on one thing. Whether you yourself betray Rhea or not. Rhea only goes mad when you alone betray her.

Rhea goes mad whenever someone opposes her. So if she ordered you to kill Edelgard and you refused to follow that order she'd be mad at you. Of course if you didnt openly side with Edelgard (which imo is a mistake anyway, I wouldnt do it if it were me) I believe there could be some room for negotiations. But I believe Rhea is too ruthless to just forgive Edelgard or anyone who goes against her wishes.

This is blatantly false. Her first question when Edelgard invades the tomb is "What is the meaning of this?" she has never ordered anyone killed for wanting a discussion. In the Blue Lions route, she orders you to give her the Spear Relic, but if you deny her order she asks "what is the meaning of this?" and can be convinced. Rhea is ruthless to those who are violent against her. However, the one person who can actually talk to her is Byleth or Sothis.

Im absolutely dropping this discussion, tho. Im not interested enough, sorry.

"Edelgard didnt even start the violence. They only went to steal the crest fragments, not to kill anyone."

Yeah, steal the crest fragments. Apparently going to steal something from someone is not cause for anger. You do know what crests are right? Theft is still a crime. Especially when you are stealing some personally close to Rhea. This point is dumb as Edelgard is basically halting any resistance. You either let her steal your stuff or fight. I wonder who is in the wrong here? Clearly the traumatized teenager working with the very people who killed Rhea's people and her mother.

"When you protect Edelgard, like, only putting yourself between both of them she goes mad. Very mad."

You mean protecting the one who is blatantly trying to take her people's blood and hearts for their own personal gain? You mean the action of you defending the enemy who is basically giving the ultimatum "We are stealimg these from you andnif you say no, we will fight". You realize the issue here right? Rhea once again is being betrayed by people she trusted.

"There is a difference between opposing Rhea and disagreeing with her my dood"

And Edelgsrd is no different? Those who oppose her views are enemies. Dimitri blatantly tried to call a truce, but due to their ideals beimg at opposition, she is completely unwilling to budge and continue the war. You can be done all you want. Anytime someone brings up this topic, I will argue as this spreads blatant misinformation in an attempt to demonize one character and act like they are the cause of the issues and they are just crazy psycho just because one route portrayed her as such.

For the record, I never said that Edelgard is innocent or any different from Rhea.

No strawman please. Im not defending Edelgard, her motives or her methods because I dont consider her to be in the right, either.

Misinformation? Rhea being ruthless is a fact. Rhea would never side with Edelgard after what she did the same way Edelgard would never side with Rhea.

"No strawman please. Im not defending Edelgard, her motives or her methods because I dont consider her to be in the right, either."

Never onces strawmanned you as I addressed every single argument. Nice try. Never once said you defended Edelgard.

"Misinformation? Rhea being ruthless is a fact. Rhea would never side with Edelgard after what she did the same way Edelgard would never side with Rhea."

The misinformation that Rhea is no nonsense is not what I am talking about. The misinformation is that Rhea is just some psychotic person. I even said this in my post PaChi.

I had legit forgotten about the conversation.

"Psychotic person", dood, you are exagerating what I said by a lot, or what I meant, at least. I guess that "goes mad" wasnt the best choice of words, seeing the results. Rhea isnt crazy.

But, whatevs.

The only mad/crazy character is Dimitri.

Not really. He preforms real well for me and always ends up one of my strongest units. Especially with that Aptitude.

Tried him in Maddening difficulty?

Everyone is good in lower difficulties.

I don't play anything beyond normal as I don't really care enough to play on higher difficulties. So going by my own experiences, he works prefectly fine and is a powerhouse.

I haven't used Cyril, but I will know how he fairs when I recruit him.

Wyverns are often among the best classes. I here Seteth is stronger though.

Seteth starts stronger and doesnt need any kind of help to grow.

Cyril cant do sh** right after you recruit him and needs your attention and special care to make him grow. And even with Aptitude his growths arent that good.

(Im talking in higher diff)

90% of the cast is good if you give them that much attention.

And yes, wyvern are one of the best. Moar or less it goes: Bow Knight > Barbarossa (Claude) > Wyvern/Falcon > Mounted units > War Master > the rest.

However, for healers, gremory is usually better than Holy Knight because x2 white magic is awesome.

It's quite funny how they make the Death Knight move but they kept his dialogues unchanged.

Death Knight: *sees Byleth, rushes towards him/her*

Death Knight: "Like moths to a flame..."

Death Knight: *attacks*

Death Knight: "I told you that if you fled, I would not chase you. But it seems you wish to die..."

Death Knight is quite badass, and excited that he's going to be playable in the DLC route.

My relationship with 3H music:

(*hears Fodlan Winds*)

Woah Nintendo, that's great, but this is only a regular battle theme, how are you supposed to make better so-

(*hears Blue Skies and a Battle*)

Okay, sorry for doubti-

(*hears Between Heaven and Earth*)

Okay, how the hell are you supposed to make an even better theme for the fin-

(*hears God-Shattering Star*)

I'm never going to doubt you ever again. EVER!

Probably too much nerf and more so that everyone has already caught up to him by the time you recruit him. He might get some nerfs as far as abilities like copying the opponent's range.

Obv he wont have the infinite range counter. It'd be hilarious, though. The archer destroyer. But I hope he stayd OP. Byleth-level OP.

Imagine if he copy'd characters with multiversal range when he gets his profile. I already know a certain someone already has something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back