• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem: Azura Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Assuming it is all worlds without any direct statement seems to require far greater speculation that I can't see this dialogue supporting.
Wouldn´t it be at least 2-C or so in that case?

Anyways...

""Azura's Dream World possibly being featured on tempest (A spell directly stated to be able to pierce thru countless to infinite worlds and slowly destroy them) does not mean there are no infinite realms inside of the Dream world.

I must remind you ince again that there are potentially infinite versions of Azura as stated in the Spring bunnies Paralogue, and each of them can have a dream world on their own since both the Adult Azura and thr Young Azura you meet have such dream worlds or have had them in the past.

It is still 2-A."

"This also implies 2-A tempest for being able to affect a 2-A realm from the outside when the only shown way to enter it is Azura's own BFR."

- Hans

Tempest was never stated to effect countless or even infinite worlds, just "worlds"

I do agree on there being countless (or even infinite) versions of Azura with their own dream world, it's literally the reason why Kiran (and other versions of Kiran by other names summoned to other versions of Askr) are ALL capable of summoning multiple versions of Corrin, Camilla, and Mikoto from the dream (well, a dream anyways)

Okay, that sounds like the entirety of the multiverse is indeed 2-A structure, but if each Azura has their own Dream World, that does make it more questionable of each Dream World is 2-A or if there simply Low 2-C with in mind that their exists an infinite number of dream worlds. The statements are kind of inconsistent here to be honest.

What do you think that we should do Azathoth?

"Each dream world has been stated to be 2-A by Loki herself before, there is no inconsistency between them at all as every single Azura can create this 2-A realm.

Creating a 2-A structure by itself is indeed a feat of this tiering."

- Hans

It is probably best to wait for Azathoth.

I would appreciate if somebody could message Azathoth again.

...Maybe we could just let the CRT pass and let Azzy do another CRT if there´s something wrong?

An entire week has passed since Azzy´s last comment.

No, sorry. We only allow revisions if there is conclusive staff support.

Nothing new has been presented here. Again, stuff like the fact that adult Azura directly tells young Azura "You don't have that kind of power" when the latter asks if the Tempest is her fault seems to be ignored entirely, which doesn't make any sort of sense if Azura is the source of the infinite worlds Loki told her about that she mentions in the same exact quote. All of this is speculation that no one can seem to prove yet, based on scant few lines that aren't supported/sometimes contradicted by context, and I have zero interest in falling into the pointless conversation that boils down to "Azura is 2-A because she is 2-A", last time.

If, at any point, there is more evidence that what has been shown repeatedly, I'll gladly look at it, but I don't want to view the same thing over and over again without any new takes.

I still think Azathoth is the one making the most sense here, maybe a 2-A character will exist eventually, but Azura simply doesn't appear to have that power. Best to wait for this Alfa├░ör character who supposedly has the power.

I don't want a discussion rule about something that is so hilariously specific and comes up so rarely.

If the rest of the thread is the same stuff I have no problem with it being closed. If there's anything new, I have no problem with that being discussed.

Okay. I will wait a bit then, and drop the discussion rule issue.

There won't be anything new about Azura's dream, at least not for a very long time (given that it's a non-seasonal paralogue and Loki already gave up on using it), but Alfa├░ör does exist, and has already been mentioned by Loki (who, once again, is knowledgeable of the multiverse) to have "created everything", so 2-A does exist

Well, Hans managed to find some more stuff, which I hope helps...

"Adult Azura saying she does not have the type of power to create tempest (since that is what she is talking about based on this that you continue to post around.) Young Azura cannot create something similar to tempest, but her creating the Dream World is still a 2-A realm.

The Dream world is separate from the worlds outside the realm, she did not create infinite worlds on the "real world", only in her "dream world", which is a separate 2-A Construct separate from the real world's infinite timelines.

Another thing, Japanese version states that Young Azura wondered if tempest happened because she wanted it (Wished for it on the japanese version) so it is not some kind of "will" like the english version says.

There´s also how also other Azuras also exist and that Adult also had her own dream world while she was young, and that Loki also mentioned young could summon any version of herself she wished.

Tempest having Dream world maps on the event mean nothing more than the tempest being able to access and merge some of the realms inside of Azura's 2-A Dream World construct." - Hans

@Azathoth

So what do you think that we should do here?

I can't speak for Azathoth, but he's been inactive for almost a week. But I think the thread could be closed given most of it is pretty much repeated arguments. But Azathoth did say that the possible new character Alfador who is supposedly the "creator of everything" seems fair enough to be 2-A. But it's also agreed that we should wait for said character to make an appearance.

So I think the thread could be closed and we can wait for after the new character makes an appearance before making a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back