• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I do know he's the strongest 2-A in Archie Sonic

Ask shadow or another archie sonic expert to comment (I'm not voting yet)

True Enerjak? Keep in mind that Enerjak avatars can battle evenly with Super Sonic who is already ridiculously above baseline. True Enerjak is even stronger than that and even with the combined efforts of Aurora and the Ancient Walkers, they couldn't destroy him.

This isn't Sonic so Madoka's cosmic awareness and her fate hax - gets negged by type 4 acausality. Enerjak is also a type 1 abstract himself.

Enerjak can erase beings with a thought, and of course has concept hax of his own. With Enerjak being so much stronger, he wins by hitting too hard, since Chaos energy can interact with concepts.

We already talked in the Madoka vs Sonic thread about the fact that the AW's abstract existence works differently from Madoka's.

No "Enerjak punches gg" is going to happen.

What's the scale of the Chaos Force? Not AP which isn't really important, I mean what it encompasses

Kaltias said:
What's the scale of the Chaos Force? Not AP which isn't really important, I mean what it encompasses
I'd like an aswer because this kinda determines the match

@King But nah, I'm aware it wasn't so bad. I was just trying to prevent it from possibly getting any worse here. As for the fight, I'll wait before responding.

Kaltias said:
We already talked in the Madoka vs Sonic thread about the fact that the AW's abstract existence works differently from Madoka's.
No "Enerjak punches gg" is going to happen.

For the AW thing, there's this.

Although even putting that aside, Chaos energy still destroys concepts as that's what Sonic used when he erased the Chaos Force and Illumina.

Chaos Force is all-encompassing, which means Sonic's multiverse, Mega Man's multiverse, and Illumina's Maginaryworld.

@Kaltias There's a blog that upgraded their Concept Manip from Type 3 to 2 that had that info, I'll try and find it.

Edit: Ninja'd

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Sorry, but the fact Kal just said it and then Zach keeps assuming they have the same abstraction, I kinda lose my cool.
Debunk it again and move on, it's a versus site.

@Zach I'm pretty sure it was him just poking fun. We love ya, buddy.

But enough derailing. Not all of his abilities count as Magic, at least I'm pretty sure, but he does have magical abilities.

Is Enerjak trigger happy with his hax?

He has the advantage in scale + resistance to precog + resistance to the stuff Madoka likely leads with, so he probably takes it unless he jobs.

@Kal Nah, he ain't a jobber. There's been a few times he's fodderized random goons + a city with crap like EE just for the heck of it. Also deatomizing Knuckles, crap like that.

He's kinda like Shadow in that regard, straight to business.

By PMMM standards most of Enerjak's stuff would be considered magic (given that basically everything Madoka has falls under that definition).

@Shake

What about concept hax? That's the kind of stuff more or less needed to kill Madoka

@Kal That's a question I can't answer, as I don't know what True Enerjak leads with and my knowledge is limited for that key. All of that was with his Avatars. Shadow would probably know, he's an Enerjak superfan.

True Enerjak has never been seen on-panel, but he has fought Aurora and the Ancient Walkers.

Safe to say, he will use conceptual manipulation to get rid of Madoka. All it takes is for him to think "I want her gone" and it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back