• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy God-Tiers Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know after doing alot of research on Final Fantasy and absorbing alot of information on this series i've found many things that suggest Final Fantasy is a multiverse and not just any Multiverse but a infinite one which i'm going to showcase in these few scans i took while watching a playthrough of Crystal Chronicles

Here it's confirmed that Final Fantasy has a Infinite Amount of existing universes

http://imgur.com/NKPGP1

Here's it's confirmed that not only there are Infinite Universes but a Infinite amount of versions of people

http://imgur.com/O7hfqNQ

http://imgur.com/BK7GblM

So yeah Final Fantasy has a Infinite Multiverse but wait a minute we aren't finished here as on top of this i wanna give some revisions to some characters of the Final Fantasy as there are characters who are capable of destroying this infinite multiverse but enough talk lets move on with the revisions

1.Exdeath

Now to start off these revisions we start with the lovable evil tree himself Exdeath...Now this would scale to Neo Exdeath as he's capable of destroying all memory, all dimensions, all of existence with the power of the void as stated by himself

http://imgur.com/YZCTH5V

http://imgur.com/8UEzqP0

Now considering we just established the Final Fantasy Multiverse is infinite in size this would be a Multiversal+ feat as Exdeath is capable of destroying all dimensions, all existence so yeah he's a Multiversal power

2.Promathia

Next on this revision thread is Promathia who should scale to this as they were going to merge all worlds and dimensions into one singular world which would make Promathia a Multiversal+ being as the verse a infinite in size

http://imgur.com/gVtCVGu

3.Chaos

Now this is something that hasn't been brought up but Chaos is without a doubt a Multiversal+ character as he is regarded as a threat to existence itself by Cosmos who would have no reason to lie or hyperbole considering she and him are equals and she would know what he is capable of

http://imgur.com/3fmOfiQ

and Speaking of Cosmos

4.Cosmos

Now she should scale back to Chaos as she and him are basically equals in strength and power as they have stalemated and fought each other for literally millennias so yeah she defintinely scales to this thus she's Multiverse Level+

"Cosmos stands against the god of discord Chaos. A beautiful goddess of harmony, she gathers the warriors that she has summoned from distant worlds to wage war against Chaos in obeisance to the Great Will."

5.The Warriors of Light
(Red Mage, Black Mage, White Mage and Warrior)

They should also scale to Chaos as it's canonical that they fought and defeated Chaos who as i've shown is stated by Cosmos (Chaos's equal) that he is capable of destroying the entirety of existence itself thus The Warriors of Light should be Multiverse Level+

6.Bartz Klauser

Bartz scales for the same reason as The Warriors of Light should to Choas, He defeated Neo Exdeath which is canonical to the game itself and nothing contradicts this either so it shouldn't be an outlier especially considering this is End-Game Bartz who has unlocked his true potential

7.Shinryu

Next on this revision is Shinryu now he should scale to Multiverse Level+ as not only did Promathia use it's body to merge all universes into one singular world but he too possess the power to destroy existence as well he is able to grant this power to Choas (Not that it's needed as Chaos on his own is capable of the same feat he only amplified his power to form Feral Chaos)

8.Omega

Lastly lets finish off with Omega now he should be Multiversal+ as he is basically the main rival to Shinryu and is basically a machine built to kill Shinryu which based on the sole factor alone makes Omega Multiversal+

So yeah that's all for the revisions...Feedback would be apperiacted

The real cal howard said:
Is that from WoFF? I don't think that's canon.
You mean the Cosmos Quote right ? if so it's stated in Dissida as well that Cosmos is indeed the equal of Chaos and would scale

Personally, The Everlasting and I treat spin-offs like Crystal Chronicles to be isolated continuities unless specified otherwise. I don't recall any mention of the Void in any of the games I've played (and I've played nearly all of them), and the crux of the argument is that the Void ties all continuities together. However, without a proper appearance of Gilgamesh or a mention of it, we can't just tie them to the main series haphazardly.

Hence, all the multiversal theory crafting is void (pardon the horrible pun).

In addition, a significant amount of the info you've posted here is false.

Dissidia's Chaos and Final Fantasy 1's Chaos are two different individuals. Dissidia's Chaos is a Manikin created by Cid of the Lufane, while Final Fantasy 1's Chaos is a form Garland took up with the help of the Four Fiends.

Cosmos and Chaos have not been fighting for millenia either. There have only been twelve cycles, and it was never specified how long each cycle took.

I can't accept this, sorry.

That said, if there are feats involving infinite worlds in Crystal Chronicles, we can talk about it as a contained continuity.

Reppuzan said:
Personally, The Everlasting and I treat spin-offs like Crystal Chronicles to be isolated continuities unless specified otherwise. I don't recall any mention of the Void in any of the games I've played (and I've played nearly all of them), and the crux of the argument is that the Void ties all continuities together. However, without a proper appearance of Gilgamesh or a mention of it, we can't just tie them to the main series haphazardly.
Hence, all the multiversal theory crafting is void (pardon the horrible pun).

In addition, a significant amount of the info you've posted here is false.

Dissidia's Chaos and Final Fantasy 1's Chaos are two different individuals. Dissidia's Chaos is a Manikin created by Cid of the Lufane, while Final Fantasy 1's Chaos is a form Garland took up with the help of the Four Fiends.

Cosmos and Chaos have not been fighting for millenia either. There have only been twelve cycles, and it was never specified how long each cycle took.

I can't accept this, sorry.

That said, if there are feats involving infinite worlds in Crystal Chronicles, we can talk about it as a contained continuity.
1.Except one thing tho...It's not non-cannon it's just a seperate world in a verse a infinite universes even if we said this was a seperate continuity it would still prove the verse is Infinite in size unless your trying to tell me that's a seperate multiverse despite FF making it clear unless a game is stated non-cannon it's one part of a massive multiverse

2.Actually no in Dissida towards the end the same thing happens Garland becomes Chaos like he did in the original Final Fantasy this time through different means...Anyways point is Choas being able to destroy existence would still scale to THAT version which would still make him a 2-A

3.Okay but my point still stands they are consistently protrayed as equals thus Cosmos still scales to this

That's fine in all but i'm not trying to be rude but regarding one game as seperate multiverse just because it doesn't mention a few things isn't really much of a valid reason

"Actually no in Dissida towards the end the same thing happens Garland becomes Chaos like he did in the original Final Fantasy this time through different means."

No. Dissidia 012 retconned that. Read the Reports.

The Everlasting said:
"Actually no in Dissida towards the end the same thing happens Garland becomes Chaos like he did in the original Final Fantasy this time through different means."
No. Dissidia 012 retconned that. Read the Reports.
Hum well i haven't gotten around to playing 012 so my fault anyways like i said point stands tho Chaos is regarded as threat to existence thus should still scale

The Everlasting said:
That statement is way too vague to make Chaos multiversal.
Not really, Chaos is regarded as a threat to existence which in Final Fantasy is used countless times to mean everything (I.E Exdeath) and besides if they meant a mere universe or multiple they would have said world or worlds which in Dissida is consistently used to describe the universe or contuinuity in which the characters originated from

The Everlasting said:
Doom =/= destruction, and we have no way of knowing if Cosmos is referring to the multiverse.
The fact that Cosmos said this means that he poses a threat to existence and is fully capable of doing so and how wouldn't Cosmos know when they have shown to have knowledge that spans across worlds (I.E the plot of Dissida shows this)

All of existence is an incredibly vague term. We'd need definitive proof she's referring to the multiverse, and again, nothing says Chaos could outright destroy existence.

This is incredibly vague, no feats to prove it, and it's a ridiculous outlier even if it was true.

Gargoyle One said:
This is incredibly vague, no feats to prove it, and it's a ridiculous outlier even if it was true.
"No feats to prove it" outside of the fact i presented feats and besides the fact Chaos being a threat to the multiverse would contradict nothing as nothing suggest he's mich lower

Nope, you brought statements, is these were "feats" they would actually happen or be shown, like when we were SHOWN CoD can destroy both the light and dark universe.

@SuperBear

You're jumping to the highest possible assumption without considering the lower assumptions.

Your only statement is vague and lacking in evidence outside of a game that hails from a separate continuity.

To drive this point home, WoFF is stated to have a googolplex of worlds. That's a long shot from infinite, and it's in poor taste to apply Crystal Chronicles' cosmology to the rest of the canon when it's an isolated one.

@2nd

My memory is extremely hazy since I played the game when I was 10-12, but I don't recall them rewriting infinite universe, just aspects of those universes.

@2nd

I don't think so, since they used the power by interfacing with the Mother Crystal. After that, Yuri and Chelinka went back to their childhood.

Bartz, Shinryu, and Omega? And Chaos and Cosmos? Heavens, no.

I have to ask if you've even played the games that you're suggesting to upgrade. Because you want to base a totally different Shinryu on Promathia. And you believe that Bartz scales despite being told that him and the party have no chance and rhe ending was very much an outlier.

You also admit to not playing Duodecim, so I have to ask if you just looked for mentions in other threads and just decided to push it together.

I mean, you mention Promathia but not Altana, the Void, Iroha, Sempurne, etc?

Reppuzan said:
@SuperBear
You're jumping to the highest possible assumption without considering the lower assumptions.

Your only statement is vague and lacking in evidence outside of a game that hails from a separate continuity.

To drive this point home, WoFF is stated to have a googolplex of worlds. That's a long shot from infinite, and it's in poor taste to apply Crystal Chronicles' cosmology to the rest of the canon when it's an isolated one.
I'm really not actually as existence is used in the verse when they mean everything will be destroyed examples of this is Exdeath who said he was destroy existence (Along with all memory and Dimensions)

It isn't a Seperate Continuity tho it's more like a game within a massive multiverse i mean literally just because a few things aren't mentioned doesn't mean it's suddenly a seperate continuity as this can merely be the developers wanting to break free of that for once also the void isn't mentioned in FF13 (Unless you wanna argue The Void Beyond is that continuities void) tho Gilgamesh appears

It actually isn't really poor taste to apply it when there's nothing suggesting it's non-cannon in total and doesn't apply to the verse especially when FF has been hinted at being a multiverse many times in the past

Anyways this is how i see it

@Super

Prove it.

The fact that one series says infinite and another says Googolplex says a lot.

Gilgamesh appearing and the Void is what ties these continuities together, not a single statement from Crystal Chronicles.

You're not providing any new evidence to sway our opinion, so I'm closing this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back