• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Doctor Who Cosmic Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into it, and you're probably right that they came into the pre-universe first. However, it's very vague and there's also some evidence against it.

Magic is irrational, but irrationality isn't all magic. It also refers to the infinite possibilities and chaos in the pre-universe.

What's the context behind that statement? He's also an Osiran who originated from N-Space, so it's not at all comparable, but that's only with the information you've given me.

I've found more stuff for Compassion. I think I'll put the exact changes together, in a moment.

A Type 103 TARDIS, which are less powerful than Compassion and whose weapons are designed to work within the material universe, have targeting mechanisms that work on the universe' most complex dimensional levels. ~The Book of the War

• She felt her arms unravel, revealing weapons systems the size of small moons. Targeting mechanisms, operating on the universe's most complex dimensional levels, began searching the area for suitable victims.
  • The 103s are agents in themselves, a walking, talking, reasoning omni-species whose bodies also happen to be magic doorway conduits across the continuum. Perhaps the greatest indication of this change in their nature is the fact that 103s are armed, not in the sense of being time-bulkheads like the 90s but in the sense that they carry all manner of vulgar weapons inside themselves. Unlike all previous generations, the 103s are designed for operations within the material universe.
  • Especially as there's the implicit understanding, in everything that's ever been made pubic about the breeding program, that the 103 are not as powerful or as impressive as Compassion herself...suggesting that the Houses have deliberatly handicapped their creations. So what recidivist 102 genes, the anxious ask themselves, might be re-activated in the next generation?
While transforming, her cells were being replaced by contours in space-time. ~The Shadows of Avalo

• He saw that her face was flickering through thousands of expressions, the muscles twisting into shapes that ranged from joy to terror. 'The change!' she gasped. 'My cells are being replaced by...by contours in space-time. I've become...I am... A TARDIS!'
Her senses extend into other dimensions

• 'Her senses extrude into other dimensions now,' said the Doctor, his hands working furiously as they tried in vain to illustrate the concept. 'She might beware of you and me and this whole planet, but it's only a small part of what she's experiencing.'
Her biodata (DNA equivalent to someone's personal timestream) warps throughout the space-time continuum. ~The Shadows of Avalo

• She coughed and jerked, her eyes imploring him, looking as if she was drowning. The Doctor felt that he could almost see the new paradigms invading her system, her biodata warping throughout the continuum. The pain in her face was terrible to see. He held on to her hands as her grasp tried to crush them, and made sure that he held her gaze steadily as her pupils shrank into the far distance of her eyes. Shrank...and vanished.
Has all the abilities of The Doctor's TARDIS. ~The Shadows of Avalo

• The scream cut out, and she thrashed even more, and then was still. As if from a long way off, she started whispering, and the Doctor had to incline his head to hear what she was desperately trying to communicate to him. 'When you altered my receiver to pick up signals only from your TARDIS, you started this process. The Remote are built to absorb information. I was programmed with everything about the TARDIS: its culture, its personality. Finally, its abilities.' 'Like the chameleon thing, and teleporting across rooms when things are going to fall on you,' said Fitz, kneeling beside them.
Her nervous system contains block-transfer equations. ~The Shadows of Avalo

• Compassion jerked again. The block-transfer equations were solving themselves in my nervous system. That was the change that I could feel coming, the one I didn't want to embrace. You wanted me to be more human... but I've become something a long way from human.'
Can see the universe's punch-lines and cosmic ironies. ~The Shadows of Avalo

• 'I'm not who I was. And I can't go back.' Her head flicked back and forth between the two of them, as if taking on board the idea of seeing something. 'Everything I am has been replaced by something else, something other, but...' She took a step away from them, flexing her hands, as if her fingers were twirling through strands of information. 'I can find all the old pieces of me. Yes, there's me. There's what I was. Still got that. But...all this!' [...] 'You're hysterical,' said the Doctor. 'All these new emotions...' 'Yes, yes! The big emotions of time and space. I'll have to learn how to handle them, but, Doctor, do you understand what I can see now? It's so astonishing. And complicated. And funny. There are all sorts of little built-in ironies and punchlines. It really adores itself, too, the poor thing.' 'Poor thing?' asked Fitz, still obviously a couple of steps behind. 'The cosmos,' she said, wonder still in her voice. 'You must let me show it to you. And you to it.'

The City of the Saved feat on her profile was done with a transmat, and the War TARDIS page should be deleted, as I explained before.

Powers and Abilities: Flight/Spaceflight, FTL Travel, Dimensional Travel, Teleportation, Enhanced Senses (Her senses extrude into other dimensions. Superior to Type 103 TARDISes, whose targeting scanners operate on the universe's most complex dimensional levels), Forcefield, Energy Projection, Electricity Manipulation (Her exterior can produce electric shocks), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Telepathy and Perception Manipulation with Telepathic Circuits (Was able to act as a filter for Fitz and the Maker, allowing him to understand the latter's telepathy without being driven to insanity), Reality Warping and Mathematics Manipulation (Largely composed of and can manipulate block-transfer mathematics), Invisibility, Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation with Chameleon Circuit, Time Manipulation (Created a time loop around Octavia Sutherland and Liu Hui Ying), Energy Absorption (Can absorb energy from biodata and chi to sustain herself), Acausality (Type 2 and 4; TARDISes exist across all of time and space, was unnaffected after The Doctor erased Gallifrey from history, even retaining her memories, whereas the former could not. Isn't bound by the web of time and time travel is impossible within the city of the saved, despite being only reachable by time travel itself), Power Modification with Temporal Grace (The City of the Saved is in a state of Temporal Grace known as "invulnerability protocols", negating all hostile and aggressive actions, such as rendering a weapon completely unable to fire or preventing telepathic assaults, and even ressurrecting people if they die), possesses all the abilities of The Doctor's TARDIS, minus the Eye of Harmony and Resistance to Pocket Reality Manipulation (Absorbed her reciever, which had been tuned to The Doctor's TARDIS, programming her with all its information and abilities)

Attack Potency: Solar System level, likely far higher (Far superior to The Doctor's TARDIS and possesses all of its abilities. Can vaporize Type 91 War TARDISes with a single blast, all which are durable enough to withstand attacks from Dalek Saucers with minimal damage, albeit after their defenses were slightly weakened). High Universe level to High Complex Multiverse level (Heavily implied to be the most advanced and powerful TARDIS, even in the far future; scales to The Doctor's TARDIS)

Speed: Immeasurable (Outraced Romana's TARDISes)

Lifting Strength: Unknow. Stellar with Tractor Beam

Striking Strength: Unknow

Durability:
Solar System level, likely far higher (Survived multiple attacks from War TARDISes, although they can incapacitate and pull her out of the Time Vortex with a Tuckson-Jacker energy weapon), Higher with Siege Mode. Low Complex Multiverse level with Defences (TARDISes exist conterminously with the 5th dimension) to High Complex Multiverse level

Should we apply the new Compassio statistics, or do you wish to ask some other members for input first?

On BTW here is evidence of guardians having omnipresence

"Prometheus was the first to be punished for his sins. Acting in metaconcert, the Council of Guardians was the most powerful force in the universe. In many respects they were the universe. Effortlessly, they took Prometheus' timeline and unravelled it, string by superstring, back and back."

That doesn't really seem to be enough for omnipresence, sorry.

@Ant I'm ready to make the changes.

No problem. Is there anything left to do here?

Deleting the War TARDIS page, applying Kronos' stats and some miscellaneous revisions that Zach brought up.

I'd also like to discuss compressing down The Doctor's page, which basically everyone has agreed to in the past.

Hmm what suggestyions did you havve to condense the profile?

I'd suggest having the AP sections as tabbers but that's just me

Basically, 99% of the equipment he has on his page is out of character, destroyed, or stuff he's only used once in stories that aren't very prominent. These are the changes I suggest. The powers and abilities aren't quite complete.

Okay. I will unlock Kronos and The Doctor pages and remove the War TARDIS page.

Because it has literally no proof.

Hurting the Black Guardian doesn't mean he has conceptual manipulation.

ByAsura is probably correct if all that the Doctor hurt was a manifestation form.

Antvasima said:
ByAsura is probably correct if all that the Doctor hurt was a manifestation form.
Well

To be fair the black guardian was a manifestation in that episode

BUT the key to time is stated to be directly connected to the guardians themselves and their power

I mean its for the Key to Time which is explicitly one of the strongest things in the verse which can affect the Guardians, so I don't see why concept manip should be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back