• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Filthy Frank vs Xeno Goku

^

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Frank unironically can't harm or kill Goku at all here when Goku has much, much higher durability

CaptainFinnigan said:
Then incon then? Frank has type 8 and I'm not sure if goku has anything to bypass it
Sealing. He's in fact just recently got another form of sealing and BFR that works on those with Dimensional Travel.

Strange. It looks like someone removed it without a CRT. Regardless it'll be back due to the Key Sword, which lets him seal anyway. His original sealing was sealing Omega Shenron into the Dragon Balls.

Goku scales to Demigra who can destroy the real world. Meaning Goku exists beyond fiction and is even more powerful than everything in real life, thus he is the strongest character there is.

He's joking most likely. I went through the dude's contribution and he said things that would contradict this.

Frank's Type 8 is reliant on his chromosomes...?

so Goku ki blast vaporization of his entire body GG? Or is that not how it works?

Mickey1940 said:
Mickey1940 said:
Frank's Type 8 is reliant on his chromosomes...?
so Goku ki blast vaporization of his entire body GG? Or is that not how it works?
Chromosomes is everything for Frank verse. That includes Frank getting stat amps from the exponential increase in his chromosome making Frank's stat boost every second. Since this is unequal speed Frank is faster than Xeno Goku since Xeno Goku is only Massively FTL+ but Frank is at least Massively FTL+ added on with the stat amps Frank will blitzs Xeno Goku with speed equal or unequal speed. I doubt Goku ki blast will hit Frank going off of speed wise. Also, if Goku ki blast did hit Frank then he could most likely still be alive because I don't think his ki blast will vaporize all of Frank's chromosomes.

I'm voting for incon. Both can kill each other and idk how Goku can seal Frank if he can't reach to him

According to Frank's page, chromosomes aren't proven to affect speed

Speed wise, though, Goku isn't too far behind Frank. Xeno Base Goku should be comparable to if not much faster than Canon Whis due to the massive power difference between the 2, and Whis is already casually 498 quadrillion times FTL. , and that isn't even including SSJ transformations or Instant Transmission.

Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but any attack from Goku that causes bodily harm to Frank should decrease the amount of chromosomes he has, right? Since damaging body cells in turn damages the chromosomes inside said cells. So once Goku starts dealing damage to Frank, Frank's just going to get weaker and weaker.

Mickey1940 said:
Speed wise, though, Goku isn't too far behind Frank. Xeno Base Goku should be comparable to if not much faster than Canon Whis due to the massive power difference between the 2, and Whis is already casually 498 quadrillion times FTL. , and that isn't even including SSJ transformations or Instant Transmission.

Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but any attack from Goku that causes bodily harm to Frank should decrease the amount of chromosomes he has, right? Since damaging body cells in turn damages the chromosomes inside said cells. So once Goku starts dealing damage to Frank, Frank's just going to get weaker and weaker.
It said that chromosomes didn't affect his speed which was weird since "Chromosomes are a measure of time, currency, travel, and power." So in a way, he should be able to escape from Goku. Also, if Frank gets hit by Goku's ki blast then that would be devastating on his end, however, Frank's chromosomes rate is exponential plus isn't his dura high as well so it's not like he's a human since Goku would kill Frank because humans can't survive a ki blast but Frank is different so I don't believe Frank will die but he will get weaker. Then, he'll regain his strength via chromosomes multiplying exponentially.

NathanN36 said:
Mickey1940 said:

It said that chromosomes didn't affect his speed which was weird since "Chromosomes are a measure of time, currency, travel, and power." So in a way, he should be able to escape from Goku. Also, if Frank gets hit by Goku's ki blast then that would be devastating on his end, however, Frank's chromosomes rate is exponential plus isn't his dura high as well so it's not like he's a human since Goku would kill Frank because humans can't survive a ki blast but Frank is different so I don't believe Frank will die but he will get weaker. Then, he'll regain his strength via chromosomes multiplying exponentially.
Goku is infinitely superior to Frank, since Frank is millions of times into 2B while Goku is infinitely into 2B

so any attack from Goku would completely destroy him if it lands. Even if it doesn't, he's just going to be a puddle of blood, and when he regenerates he'll be vastly weaker than before

Back