• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

Eric happens to pass close the gate when he sees The Stranger

"Oh! Hey! You finally caught up with the rest of us"

You can see he is holding a small cage with a small blanket covering it

@Junko

[ Hi ]

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
@Junko
After a bit of wormhole sheninigans, you reach your destination ann you came out from a portal exit inside an marble arc

The area where you exit seems to be a small marble structure, with several statues of famous Greek heroes decorating it

In front of you there's a stone road that brenches in to separate path, to the left and to the right.

The left path seems to go towards the ocean, meanwhile the right conduce to a large city in the distance.

It seems the clown has encountered a seemingly normal person. The fact that the person knows the clown must mean that he too is one of the people who received abilities. It was a good idea to follow the clown.

@Christian

"An entrepeneur of what exactly ? "

The guard ask you

@Junko

You arrive at the gates of the city, which are open.

In front of you stand the persons you've met back at the fortresses, a guard and a person you've never met before.

@Psycho

You notice that the spectator seats are quickly filling up, as many people arrive.

The there's a round of trumbets and a man in golden armor has arrived in the higher seat.

The spectators start doing the thing spectator's do

@Dragon

You hear the sound of trumpets and that of the spectators.

The man from before returns to the room

"First round is about to start, Dustin and Gor are the ones fighting in it. So you two, follow me to entrance for the fighters"

He tells you

One of the other partecipantis goes towards the man, who is pretty obvious is Gor.

@Edward

Pat gently caresses you on the head

I'll continue to observe. Now that everything's in motion, I should be looking out for what exactly they're doing based on my vast historical knowledge.

@Christian

"OK, i understand, but you don't need to shout it."

The guard the goes back doing guard things

@Dragon

The man condunced the both of you to a room with two corridors.

I then check his notbook

"Dustin, you go left, Gir, you go right. Remember, while this city does posses resurrection magic, it would be better if you two tried to not go letal on each other"

The man says.

Gor nods and goes in the right corridor.

@Spectator's

The man in Golden armor stands in front of the throne

"Everyone, may I have your attention ?"

He says loudly, to which the public shuts.

"Hello everyone and welcome, to the first tournament since the return of the gods ! I, like many of you know already, King Thesus, founder of the beautiful city we are currently in. It is an honor and give me great price that Athans was chosen as the location of this event. "

Theseus says

@Crimson

There's a vast variety of meat and fish

@Spectators

"But without further delay, let the games begin ! "

@Dragon

You see an exit to the corridor, which leads directly in the arena, the gate that serves as the entrance is opening is opening.

In front of your gate there's Gor

@WHYNAUT & @Junko & @Christian

You find yourself in a weird mix of ancient and modern Athens.

The map of the city being displayed on your stone tablet.

@Edward

Pat gently pokes you

@Crimson

The fish arrives

@Dragon

You see Gor taking a fighting stance, alos the gate that you entered from is now closed.

@Christian & @Junko

You see the map of the city.

@Edward

"Still in the same where you fell asleep"

Pat responds to you

@Greyfang

You arrive at the location.

Back