• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

I watch the fight with keen eyes, with millions of fights and conflicts flowing through my mind.

"They're not too hard to follow, even with their speed. I guess neither really have particular skill, rather applying their strength to the situation. After all, Dustin outright absorbed that completely linear assault. But, then again, this is the first blow, so it's bound to evolve further."

I start thinking about several possibilities for the fight, with all sorts of angles of attack both fighters can take.

[ >literally just blocks

"even with their speed"

Just saying, from an outside perspective, there's no difference from me absorbing the energy of the attack and me just blocking it without moving back from the force, visually]

[if there's no difference I'm not wrong for wording it like that ovo]

I fire my sword at his head before getting ready to catch it and then slice him with it if he knocks it back or if I catch it off the rebound off his face.

Gor ducks down, letting the sword fly past him.

He then, while stil ducked, tries to hit you with a lance poke.

@Christian

You find a secret passage

@Dragon

Gor's amor block the bullet from piercing him, but he's knocked on the ground.

"My forking heck he's absolutely awful at fighting. Well, easier for us I suppose."

@Dragon

"First round is over, time for the next match. Exit the erena fighters"

The king says

Gor runs away, returning to the gate he came from.

Also you notice that your gate is now open, so that you can return to the waiting room.

@dragon

You have returned to the waiting toom.

As you arrive, another set of warriors depart, as it's now their turn.

Eric makes his way back to the colosseum with his cage in hand and takes the same seat he had next to Everyma

"Oi, what I'd miss?"

I'm in the middle of the city and I have no idea where I should go so I just start walking around.

[Do I stumble upon anything?]

Overlord775 said:
@Christian
You find a secret passage
@Spectators

More fights happen

@Dragon

Is your turn again.

@WHYNAUT

You stumble in a building that quite stands out from the rest, as it's build with traditional Japanese architecture

@Junko

You arrive at the arena.

@Jacky

You determine that this city is Athens.

[Sorry for taking so long to respond to your comment]

@Edward

"Can I ask you a question ? "

Pat says to you.

A Japanese building? I've always thought the Japanese have beautiful buildings.

I decide to go inside since I don't have anything better to do anyway.

@Christian

The entrance leads to a very long corriodor, which streches for dozens of meters.

after you walk for a bit, something sudden happens

• Insert wild pokemon encounter Gif
A wild SCP-173 has happered !

@WHYNAUT

The building is a store, with incredibly weird and bizare items on shelves.

The shopkeep is a stereotipically dressed mage.

@Dragon

"The next match begings"

The king says.

Your opponent, who is wearing a grey armor and has a longsword and a round shield, watches you carefully.

Back