• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight Between The Main Dragon Ball Waifu's

Chi-Chi Vs. Bulma

Chi-Chi is in her teen/Piccolo Jr. Saga key. DBS Bulma, has a day of preperation and is bloodlusted, while Chi-Chi is in character. Speed unequalized (may be changed if a stomp for Chi-Chi blitzing). Fight takes place in the land where Nappa and Vegeta first met the Z Fighters. Because they're from the same verse and are friends, each have extensive prior knowledge on the other. Starting range is 10 meters between them. Victory by death.

Chi-chi blitzes before Bulma does anything

only to realize that Bulma has a force field or shield that blocks and traps Chi-chi then she pulls out a laser gun capable of killing Frieza Soldiers and kills Chi Chi

Would Chi-Chi run in so recklessly, knowing that Bulma is more than smart enough to devise traps like that?

Agreed, just edited it to a day. Big difference, but thinking over it again, I think it's much more fair.

Actually, now that I think about it, this is probably going to be a stomp for one side, no matter what. It entirely depends on whether Bulma can stop Chi-Chi's movements with something that'll ignore blitzing, then kill her while she is frozen in place, as Chi-Chi can easily blitz and one shot Bulma, otherwise.

yeah it's a mismatch no matter how you do it tbh

maybe Bulma with her current arsenal vs Chi Chi, battle takes place at Capsule Corp?

What counts as an arsenal for Bulma? She never really showed a full arsenal of combat suited equipment. And aside from the pistol she made that impressed Jaco, no weapon she has ever used would even be remotely capable of harming Chi-Chi. Chi-Chi still blitzes and one shots if Bulma has no impenetrable defense, anyways. I also don't think the battle taking place at Capsule Corp matters, aside from giving Bulma a slight homefield advantage.

1. i guess everything in her house counts as arsenal

2. She made that gun when she was FIVE YEARS OLD. Imagine all of the op sh*t she can pull outa her ass now

We don't know what in her house would even be useful in combat.

Five years old, and the way you described it puts it as a battle with no prep time.

Back