• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma vs Ainz

Holy Right would smite ainz the second the fight starts

Strike that ends everything it touches+Strike that reaches everything when swung=GG

It doesn't have lightspeed attack speed only lightspeed reactions. Ainz can cast timestop instantly with a thought. If someone doesn't have timestop resistance or death manipulation resistance (preferably both) they are gonna have a bad time.

Swear to god,i'll lose my sh*t when somebody brings up "Timestop GG from the start as he did with gazeff hurr durr"

That's a great counter argument lol...It's literally in character for him to do this. As I said in my first post, Fiamma would one shot with holy right. This is either a godstomp one way or the other.

Blackcurrant91 said:
It doesn't have lightspeed attack speed only lightspeed reactions. Ainz can cast timestop instantly with a thought. If someone doesn't have timestop resistance or death manipulation resistance (preferably both) they are gonna have a bad time.
What?

>It doesn't have lightspeed attack speed only lightspeed reactions.

Read the profile

The Strike That Reaches Everything When Swung: This attack delivers itself right next to its target without any speed, thus allowing him to move and attack anywhere and anything at will. It is essentially teleportation

and you say "Lightspeed" (The satellite laser was only the fastest thing that HR intercepted,It's nowhere near the "limit" of what it can reach)

>Ainz can cast timestop instantly with a thought

Lmao if you call using an incantation "instantenous" then wtf.

> If someone doesn't have timestop resistance or death manipulation resistance (preferably both) they are gonna have a bad time.

Fiamma dosent need to have resistance to those at all when holy right can end the fight before he even gets a chance to demonstrate himself.

it's ainz that is in trouble here since he's basically a frozen deer in front of headlights against the holy right.

Blackcurrant91 said:
That's a great counter argument lol...It's literally in character for him to do this. As I said in my first post, Fiamma would one shot with holy right. This is either a godstomp one way or the other.
Lmao no its not

Ainz used time stop aginst gazef cause he had reasons to do so (respect for gazef and wanting to end him without any pain)

The Strike That Reaches Everything When Swung: This attack delivers itself right next to its target without any speed, thus allowing him to move and attack anywhere and anything at will. It is essentially teleportation

A
inz also has teleportation

"Lmao if you call using an incantation "instantenous" then wtf"

in the anime he literally doesn't even think or say a word. Time just stops when he wants it to. The op specified both are at their strongest and I assume bloodlusted so I don't see how he doesn't go for this straight away, but I'm not saying he wouldn't have to literally stop time at the exact moment they where aware of each others presence, holy right would absolutely devistate Ainz (who has type 4 immortality I might add and would just ressurect)

Another stratergy Ainz could use would be to instantly perfect unknowable into grasp heart or reality slash which I don't see how Fiamma could deal with.

having teleportation dosent equal to moving anywhere in instantenous speed mind you.

The Holy right adapts itself to always intercept what its gonna touch.

Dosent matter how fast you are.

>in the anime he literally doesn't even think or say a word

LN>>>Anime in terms of source material which we use.

He does so in the LN so case closed.

> The op specified both are at their strongest and I assume bloodlusted so I don't see how he doesn't go for this straight away.

You're not the OP lmao why are you assuming stuff?

"Strongest" as in their highest tier not everything else

Why doesn't Fiamma have 'lightspeed' attackspeed then. It isn't specified on his profile how good holy right's teleportation is. Make a CRT then.

Also this is the exact quote from the LN

'Because Ainz had instantly cast a 'Silent Time Stop', Gazef, his sword raised

high, was frozen in front of Ainz' notice how it was instant and silent. It is also indicated on Ainz profile that he can cast spells instantly.

How does Fiamma deal with ressurection and the fact Ainz get's another shot at taking him down?

Where do people get that Ainz was trying to respect Gazeff's wishes? That's not what occurred whatsoever.

Ainz time stopping against gazeff can't be used as an argument for him always doing it in character

He's time stopped what twice in the series

Two times

Out of all of his fights

Gazeff he wanted to mercy kill he was even apologetic so idk why you guys keep trying to use that as an argument

Also there was a thread a little whole back that was the right seat of god vs all of the tomb of nazarick

And fiamma literally solo'd the entire tomb so

Let's say ainz time stops instantly with a thought (he doesn't but for the sake of argument let's say he does)

Fiamma tps instantly with a thought to the other side of the planet

Thr instant time stop ends ainz if nuked from the opposite side of the planet

He revives and gets sniped again

Both at their strongest also means this is LPSAD so big yikes

Back