• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 3 of I already did this on Comicvine so I'll do it here, however, I also did this on Spacebattles and plan to do it again on two different sites.

- Base Fiamma and Restricted Schreiber (Schreiber is already in True Briah)

- Speed is equalized.

- In-Character.

Fiamma of the Right:

Wolfgang Schreiber:

Inconclusive:

Fiamma VS Schreiber

How does Fiamma deal with Low Godly, soul-hax and speed amps again?

Basic. Fiamma can still act while his soul is pulled out from his body. Meanwhile Schriber soul hax is... yeah.

After the forum move, i will redo the thread about grimoires and soul hax, since it wasn't concluded. Basically, souls in index aren't "well explained" and thus sometimes it is mentioned it is talking about life force, others it is talking about souls, if we take the grimoires as being soul-corrosive instead of life force, then Fiamma is able to read 103.000 grimoires, and even a "small piece" should be able to damage souls.

Even then, it only damage and not outright erase/destroy. It's impressive on its own, but compared to Wolfgang? He can absorb or directly destroy souls. Even damage to his soul will only chip his stock, unless the damage is more than 185,731 souls.

A "small piece" would at least do damage, a full grimoire could possibly destroy someone's soul and mind, and Fiamma doesn't need to damage his soul/body, he has BFR, also, what is the range of Wolf's soul hax? Fiamma normally TPs to the other side of world and HR snips.

He's done that about half the time funnily enough, nor does it matter because Wolfgang can briah blitz

As far as he can see and screams. His range is Hundreds km normally though. Fiamma won't have any other chance if he can't win the first round, because Wolfgang would already be faster than any action he can take.

Schnee One said:
He's done that about half the time funnily enough, nor does it matter because Wolfgang can briah blitz
You know that speed is equal and he starts at True Briah, right? I think "briah blitz" shouldn't be a thing here.

What do you mean? True Briah Wolfgang still have the same effect as his restricted Briah with extra steps.

XDragnoir said:
You know that speed is equal and he starts at True Briah, right? I think "briah blitz" shouldn't be a thing here.
1. The fact that Wolfgang is naturally faster means that speed amps are still very much allowed in this fight.

2. True Briah still grows faster than his opponents.

So, speed equal doesn't mean anything? Okay, but his starting speed is the same as Fiamma, right? And Fiamma's speed is normal human, so Wolf will still need more time to blitz Fiamma (and HR). While Fiamma only needs to move one hand to bfr and HR can act by itself anyway.

Wolfgang reacts to HRs speed though, besides Fiamma never BFR or seals immediately, ever. So after the first time, Wolfgang adapts to speed, and blitzes

Passive >>> automatic. Fiamma would be dead before HR could do anything.

Also, you misunderstood greatly if you think Wolfgang only adapt to movement speed. He also adapt to combat and attack speed.

Ahhhh then the soul hax is passive? I thought he had to activate it, so, Fiamma's soul is destroyed at the start, should i say it is a stomp now or i should wait?

HR adapting isn't proof that it will BFR and seal immediately, reacting to a person's strength is not the same as switching abilities and attacks, there is zero proof of that. HR isn't aware of the fact that Wolfgang can regenerate either, and it has no idea if needs to adapt either, and given Wolfgangs relic comes from a 1A....Yeah no

Fiamma can't even hit Wolfgang and gets killed instantly

So he has 1A stuff? Why did you wait all this time to say that? Yeah just close this stomp, for real, why do people even use Shinza Characters against verses without 1A hax?

I asked if he was H1A in the first post, they said he wasn't, i thought he didn't have anything 1A here.

He doesn't have 1A Hax, but his relic originates from there, so it's NLF to assume Fiammas HR would adapt and seal immediately to an opponent it can't analyze.

Speaking of stuff on the file, Fiamma is the last character I expect to have a finished file.

I'm sorry but wouldn't fiamma attack stop him ? I mean it's mentioned in the weakness section that attack that he does not excpect and hit him will make him stop, fiamma could just spam

Yeah, true briah would make him explode on touch and deal physical+soul damage. Not to mention Wolfgang passive soul hax with his glare. I don't think Fiamma can do anything in this situation.

And don't make me bring up his High 1A explosion. Jk OvO

I mean, his profile doesn't say his soul hax is passive (nearly no profile says which hax is passive) so i thought Fiamma wouldn't die passively, but now this fight is just a Reiatsu Crush GG.

Malox1696 said:
I'm sorry but wouldn't fiamma attack stop him ? I mean it's mentioned in the weakness section that attack that he does not excpect and hit him will make him stop, fiamma could just spam
That's his first Briah, he gets touched and thus his desire broken or something like that which makes him use his true Briah which is what's happening here.

Being touched in this form (if he ever gets touched) basically makes him explode because of the contradictions on his desires, this will obviously still damage the enemy and Wolffy just regen back

Back