• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Conditions

-Both are in character but willing to kill

-High 6-A Fiamma

-Peak Dante (I assume that's Majin Dante) (High 6-A)

-Starts 20 metres

-Fight takes place in Russia

Majin dante by goldenivories-d7g6668

Fiamma of the right seat

He has to use it first. Afaik it's not in character for him to do so and he can only do so with bangle of time. I'm not sure if this version even has it?

Meanwhile it's perfectly in character for Fiamma to teleport off somewhere and attack.

Peak Dante scales for being superior to a High 6-A, who was superior to another High 6-A, who was again superior to a High 6-A who performed said High 6-A feat as an afterthought.

How does Fiamma one-shot? I'm not doubting he teleports and snipes, but how does he one-shot?

Aizen is right on Dante not starting off with time stop or even time slow. Heck, the OP mentioned in character for both and, as far as my talk with Redgrave about DMC stuff, he really just starts with his swords and basic guns before even doing anything...

Ah I just heard DmC Dante doesn't really do that and gets right into his stronger abilities. But I'll take your word. Fiamma should take this for the reasons above.

Yeah that's what I thought, thanks cross

He was going to erase atleast all of Eurasia so I'm not sure where it would put him. Evaporating all the oceans might be up there aswell

@TeenAngel Fiammas Holy right uses the amount of power needed to defeat a opponent and the attack is unavoidable

@Knight

You taking about the reboot or the original? Cause the original doesn't ever start with his powers like time stop.

Same shit with how Esdeath in AGK doesn't start with time stop and just uses her rapier and normal ice attacks or Rein from DI doesn't throw his spear on using his Relics special properties. Going back to this case with Dante and Fiamma, I need proof that the former would need to actually use his powers off the bat to be really convicnced he uses his powers in character, which he doesn't afaik.

Case in point, I'd be more inclined to go with Aizens reason if Fiamma himself even in character uses his more stronger attacks. If that's how it is, I can't see Dante using any other weapons he has in time before getting a giant red hand giving him the bitch slap. Granted, ih have to look at both profiles to see if Fiamma has the necessary AP to truly one shot Dante or not but still.

LordAizenSama said:
He has to use it first. Afaik it's not in character for him to do so and he can only do so with bangle of time. I'm not sure if this version even has it?
All versions as per DMC1 have it.

Also, DMC2 version of Dante spams it with every action it takes in Devil Trigger.

That said, thought>Action, so Fiamma should win.

Here are some quotes, His power is basically a "I win" button

"I do not need destructive force."

"If I touch my enemy, it's over, so I don't need to put any effort into destroying them."

"I do not need speed."

A cold voice cut her off.

Forcefully.

Exceedingly overwhelming.

"If I swing, I hit my enemy, so I don't need to put any effort into hitting them."

Fiamma was not like a Saint that pushed through with power and speed.Using a battle in an RPG as an example...What if there was a ridiculous command of "defeat" among the usual commands of"fight", "defend", "magic", and "item".Most likely, Fiamma would respond in the same way to Kanzaki or Acqua and he would defeat them just the same. It didn't matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming "power" ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them. It was like pushing a giant wall along to flatten a sand hill made by a child.

It was beyond playing rock-paper-scissors against someone who got to choose after you had shown your hand. Simply put, Fiamma was almighty. Whether you used rock, paper, or scissors, Fiamma would just use "win". It did not matter what shape his fingers made. At the point that he made the challenge, he had already won. That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary. Speed. Toughness. Intelligence. Physical strength. Space between him and his opponent. Numbers. A weapon. Fiamma could bring an end to the fight by merely holding out his hand, so he did not need any of the usual cards that would lead to a tiny victory when used together. He needed to do only one thing to win. He would swing his right hand and it was all over. That was all there was to it. It seemed he had been limited in the number of times he could use it before, but he had overcome that by compensating with the knowledge he received from Index. Now, Fiamma could win as many times as he wanted.

@Aizen: Remind me again but did we had this match added one time ago?

Also, no problem on the in character thing...

Yeah I think we did. but it got removed when Dante got upgraded I think. Then he got downgraded back to multi continent level. Lol.

Well it was probably a outdated thread, maybe people have different opinions on it now

Alright, just needed a reminder.

Anyways as a short hand answer, I'm gonna go with, again, Fiamma on the basis for what I said regarding in character for both and what Aizen had to explain for him.

LordAizenSama said:
Yeah I think we did. but it got removed when Dante got upgraded I think. Then he got downgraded back to multi continent level. Lol.
Well it was probably a outdated thread, maybe people have different opinions on it now
He was 5B back when that thread was made, then upgraded.....Then Downgraded...

(Sigh)

How good is Fiamma at bypassing Regen?

In my opinion I would draw the line at high. Low godly is too much of a NLF since we don't know how it would interact with his power and them regenerating from another area of existence. But might vary on the character and match rules. They can still be KOED and such

@TeenAngel I mean.. he kind of fought Aleister who can pretty much teleport a version of himself wherever he seems to please. Though it really played no role during the fight. Aleister snuck up on him using his multilocation and hit him from behind

Yeah its speculation. The only thing noteworthy thing is that his power can ignore actions his opponents take and defeats them.

I don't think regen matters at these levels though

You mean at High 6A levels? Certainly does, and if it doesn't kill in a specific way we can't assume it kills anything lower then Low Godly, Low-Mid is fine but High-Mid or lower is where it should be drawn.

i mean while Dante is serious to kill and would less likely to screw around he won't truly time stop off the bat but will be far more willing to do it than his other incarnations

Back