• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FF XIII Profiles

So i'm a big fan of the Lightning Saga and i recently replayed it just to remind me what it was like. I would like to propose some editing for Lightning and Bhunivelze.

Bhunivelze :

- Immortality : Type 1 and 2

- Light Manipulation

- Energy Manipulation and Projection (wich correspond to Almagest, Ultima and Hypernova among other attacks)

- Space Manipulation : Warped Cosmogenesis'area while he was fighting Lightning.

- Illusion Creation : Created an illusion of Serah to keep Lightning acquiescent.

- Memory Manipulation : Altered Lightning's memories so she wouldn't be able to remember about Serah's soul in her heart.

- Biological Manipulation and Age Manipulation : Aleterd Hope's body to mold it to his desires.

- Possession : Took possession of Hope Hesteim's body.

- Power Bestowal : Gave Lightning the power to absorb and save souls. Madee her into her Savior and intended to turn her into the new Goddess of Death.

- Transmutation : Transformed Pulse and Lindzei into the Double Deity.

- Size Manipulation and Large Size (Type 7 or Type 8)

Lightning (Etro's Champion) :

- Dream Manipulation : Can send messages via dreams to those residing in the mortal realm.

- Time Travel

- Resistance to Time Manipulation (Unaffected by Caius's time powers)

- Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3)

Lightning (Savior) :

- Absorption : Can collect souls.

- Time Manipulation and Time Stop

- Chaos Manipulation

- Summoning (Summoned Hope's soul into Bhunivelze's body and can summon the souls of all mankind)

- Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3)

- Gains Immortality (Type 1 and 2) at the end of the game.

Back