• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fetch Walker vs. Eugene Sims

Huh.

I don't think we ever saw who was the better of the two...

I'll have to wait on input.

Hmm.... Eugene can spam holograms to surround and overwhelm Fetch, and he can also make weapons to help out in CQC via range, so I'll go with him for now.

On the other hand, Abigail is incredibly mobile and is also good at range with homing misled and standard projectiles, not too mention she can drop a Supernova on him and call it a day.

Still, Fetch ain't gonna do well against swarms of enemies like Eugene's angels and demons. She'll get AOE'd out pretty badly.

<Ain't gonna do well against a swarm of enemies.

<Fought three times in the Curdam Cay arena which is filled with enemies INCLUDING Eugene's demons.

Most of them were fodders with guns though. And you'd have an armored up Eugene on top of it.

To be fair, said armored Golem got destroyed by someone with around the same level of Neon.

And Neon girl over here got rekt by someone who literally just got her powers with little to no idea for how to use them.

Kek.

I know.

I on the thread hand, was referring to the demons Abigail already fought.

Abigail has fought everything Eugene can make before.

Going inconclusive

Well, for me, Fetch is a better fighter than Eugene and she could use her singularity to simply destroy Sims and his holograms.

Back